Boring Mornings

*Meg's POV*

So after less than a week Harry and I were together, we agreed to act the same way in the house so no one finds out. We got home at 11 last night, only Vik was awake so I had a little chat with him before taking myself off to bed.

Last night by the beach was perfect, not going to lie I fell asleep again in the car on the way back. When I woke up, I saw Harry tweeted a picture of me while sleeping. I wasn't angry really, everyone found it sort of cute so I'm not complaining. Waking up in my room made me smile, if Simon had never agreed to take me in I wouldn't have met these amazing people and I would've still but with my dad. Thank fuck for Simon, my saviour of a brother.

Soon after waking up, Simon waltzes into my room with the usual "Morning" and "How are you?" then he went straight to protective brother with the classic "tell me everything". I said everything but the obvious, he doesn't need to know about Harry and I. He bought my story and walked out, back to his room. Phew. Now to talk to Harold...

I walk into his room to find him in his bed on his phone. "Sociable" I joke "Simon asked me about last night" I say with a straight face... The atmosphere in the room changes instantly.

Harry nods "what did you say?"

"I told him the truth... Everything but the main conversation"

"Okay so, I'm guessing he'll ask me?"

"Probably not Harry, I think he trusts his own sister" I laugh.

There's a sort of comfortable silence for a while.

"When do you think we could tell people? You know, about us?" He asks.

"I don't know... Hopefully soon, I mean we can't hide forever"

"Agreed"

I wonder out of his room and back into mine.

*Harry's POV*

After Meg walks out, I jump out of bed to get ready. Not like I'm doing anything today, all my videos have been made and there's nowhere for me to be, I just feel like looking semi-presentable. I just throw some clothes on before grabbing my phone and heading down to get some food. Tobi and Ethan were downstairs I had a chat with them about some pointless shit, I just decided to stay in my room for today. Maybe Mouse would come talk to me now and then but like I said I have nothing to do.