Love is Hard

*Harry's POV*

I wake up next to a sound asleep Meg. She's adorable when she sleeps, there's just something about her small featured face that makes her even more perfect by the minute and it's amazing.

I decide not to wake her, she probably needs the sleep. I slide my arm from under her and quietly walk out of her room, into mine. I check my computer to find both of my video's have been edited and ready to upload, I choose to upload the Q&A I feel as though it needs to be put out there so no one thinks anything is wrong; Which to be honest nothing is wrong, but it can look like it from a different perspective.

"Harry! Meg needs to go to the hospital for another check up, can you take her?" Simon shouts.

"Sure! Next time don't wake up the whole house with your questions!" I reply

I grab my phone and my car keys then walk straight back into Meg's room. "I'm guessing you heard what needs to go down?" I ask her. She reluctantly nods "I don't wanna go back Harry" she whispers.

I give her, her phone and pick her up. "You have to, we'll be there for an hour or two and then we can come home" I smile at her still upset expression. "Come on, I'll be there with you" I whisper before carrying her outside.

*Meg's POV*

I've never liked hospitals. I've never trusted them, the doctors and nurses always seem somehow... un-nerving. It's not a nice feeling.

Harry carried me to his car, it was nice being in his arms; I felt safe. 1 last feeling of safety before I go into my idea of hell on earth. I'm happy Harry was allowed to go with me, I can't stand another minute staring into space in the company of my brother, Simon. If he wasn't recording or editing, he'd be sat next to me making pointless conversation; bare in mind he usually asks Josh to edit parts of his video so he'd have more time to be able to waste sitting by my side. I appreciate that he's just trying to be a caring brother but I would rather be left alone than be wasting my life with never-ending shit stories about how much he wanted to know who I am or where I ended up after adoption.,in which he probably didn't know about because he was only 4 years old. After my whole rant in my head, I was interrupted by Harry "Come on Mouse, its time to go" He says it so calmly, it almost relaxes me away from my fear.

Note the almost.