Again

*Meg's POV*

I stormed upstairs, followed by Josh and Harry. "What the fuck?" "What happened?" they both hounded me with questions, I couldn't and didn't want to deal with them right now.

"Leave me the fuck alone! I don't want to deal with this shit!" I snapped. There was genuine pain in Harry's eyes, I turn away. I hear him whisper something to Josh, soon after Josh walked away. I hadn't made it to my room yet, that was all that was on my mind. I get to my room then I can get out the window. Simple. Not really.

Harry came up behind me and pulled me into his room, I screamed and kicked but of course he's stronger than me. So my plan didn't work, Fuck.

"You never answered my question" He says, I shrug, "He was just trying to be your brother, Mouse, I know you aren't used to it but he was just checking on you"

"That's the fucking point! I've been independent all my fucking life and it just pisses me off because it makes me feel as though he doesn't think I'm old enough to take care of myself" I've fucking lost it, I feel tears roll down my cheeks. I don't even fucking know why.

"Hey, hey it's okay" he pulls me in for a hug "Mouse you're over thinking. What I want you to do is restart yourself, forget your past and look forward to the future, we're your family now" Harry moves my hair from my face "Simon is your brother and you're going to apologise to him, I'll be there with you"

I nod, he's right. I do need to apologise so that's what I'm going to do.

I get up and pull Harry downstairs with me. "I'll go in first, tell them you're about to apologise and then cue you in" I nod and wait for Harry to get me.

*Simon's POV*

"Right so I hope we've all calmed down" I nod, the guys have cheered me up a bit "I've brought someone who would like to apologise, I think it's a bright idea if we leave them alone to sort things out". I look around as everyone leaves, Meg looks at Harry for reassurance so Harry squeezes her hand and whispers something to her, making her smile; her smile looks so much like mine. She's clearly my sibling, you can tell from a mile off.

She gives me a small smile; I return it then hers fades, which hurt me again. "Look Simon, I shit at apologise so I'm going to explain why I flipped out" I nod "back at home I was so independent; because my dad wouldn't talk to me or help me in any way through life I learnt to live be myself" she left me with space to respond yet I stayed silent "I flipped out because I wasn't used to anyone caring, I appreciate it I really do, but" she stopped. Fuck. "Guys! Get in here" I shout. She's gone again, passed out again. I caught her before she hit the ground, Tobi was the first one to hear me. He came rushing in to help, I guess the pressure to apologise got too much. She over-loaded herself again.