Meeting new people

~Simon's POV~

Five minutes
The house was semi-tidy... Everyone is warned about the fact that I don't know much about her. I only know that she's 19 and called Meg.

Four minutes
Harry has come to his senses and decided to start helping around the house.

Three minutes
I got a text off an unknown number, saying that they're close to our house. I guess that it's Meg and save the number to my phone.

Two minutes
Everyone has started to panic. Including myself, a girl... In a house full of boys. She's gonna be so out of place. I'm worried for her.

One minute
I hear a car pull up... I scream at everyone to go to their rooms and act natural.

There's a knock at the door
A brown haired girl stands in the doorway as the silver car pulls away. She has big, innocent hazel eyes and a small figure... She looks quite like me, dumbass, she's my sister of course she'll look like me.

"Hey, you must be Simon" she smiles. I move backwards to let her in.
"Yep that's me, welcome to the mad house" I make a joke... Such a bad joke but she giggles anyway "Leave your bags downstairs, I'll show you around" I add. She nods and follows me up the stairs.

I introduce her to Vik, Tobi, JJ, Josh, Harry and lastly Ethan. I tell her that her room is opposite Harry's because they're the same age, 19, and it's just the only empty room we have.

"So you can go round and get to know everyone, I'll be in my room if you want me and I'm guessing you have my number if you get lost around this maze" I playfully punch her arm and she acts out she's hurt. I leave and I hear her laughing as she goes downstairs to collect her bags.

~Harry's POV~

I see Meg leaving her room to go get her bags. "Hey do you want some help with that?" I shout to her, Meg appears in my doorway and nods "Yeah please, it'd take me forever to do it myself" she smiles.
Damn that's a cute smile...
I follow her down the stairs and we both pick up two bags each. She doesn't really talk much so it's sort of silent, I decide to break the silence.

"So... I guess if we're house mates we should get to know each other?" I propose a risky question and she nods.
"Yeah, we should, lets get these bags upstairs then we can hang out in your room for a bit... So we can talk in a tidy room" she giggles at her own sentence. I nod in agreement.

We put her bags down in her room and then we walk across the hall into my room, I sit down on my computer chair and she perches herself on the end of my bed.

"So tell me about yourself Meg" I smile, trying not to seem to forward.
"Um... I was adopted at the age of 3, my real mum and adoptive dad stayed in contact. That's how I'm here. Anyway, my dads an alcoholic causing me to suffer from social anxiety, I'm 19 years old and I'm pretty sure I won't grow any taller than 5,4" She explains and smiles "What about you Harry?" She adds.
"I come from Guernsey, I visit my family there quite often... I'm a Youtuber along with all the boys in this house, I'm 19 and I'm also pretty sure you'll stay small" I joke around and she laughs at me.

We hang out in my room until like 6pm when we're called down for food, we have each other's numbers and I'm pretty sure I'm happy with having a new person around.

~Meg's POV~

I get downstairs for tea and everyone welcomes me to sit down, I'm sat in between Harry and Simon. A few people asked me why I didn't come and talk to them, I lied and said I was sorting out my room. At dinner, I managed to get everyone's number and become friends with them all; they're all funny, kind and very immature at time but I'm falling in love with them all.

It's like I have a new family.