Half an Hour

~Meg's POV~

My last day in my house before my dad's taking me somewhere else to live... He said he has somewhere for me to go, he said he arranged some place for me to live but I don't believe him. My dad's an alcoholic, he has been since he adopted me. This is my life, I'll never been wanted, never will be.

I've always tried to please my dad in whatever I do, something to make him proud of me. It never worked. EVER.

He tells me that my real mum gave me up because she didn't want anymore kids than the two she already had. Which is understandable but why'd I get stuck with an aggressive asshole?

We're leaving at 1:30 tomorrow, all I know is that I'm going somewhere in London. I hope there is people my age there, all my friends round were I live are all 25+ which is kinda bad considering I'm 19. I come from a rough area, it's like the hood but for white kids.

~Time skip to the day she leaves~

I wake up to the sound of my dad profanities at the TV, guess he still hasn't managed to get it working. I put the last couple of essentials in my bags, like my phone charger and laptop charger... I had to charge them over night so they don't die.

I decide to stay in my pyjamas because the sort of look like an okay outfit so I'm going with it... I can't be bothered with getting changed I'm going in like 5 minutes anyway.

~Simon's POV~

Today's the day. My little sister is getting palmed off on to me and the guys and I haven't told the yet. I should probably go do that to be honest.

I called all the boys down to give them the news, I got some pretty mixed responses...

JJ, Tobi and Vikk were okay with it, they were looking forward to having a new person around.

Josh and Ethan weren't really bothered.

Lastly Harry just went quiet, he went bright red and left the room.

I decided to sort of ignore that for now and proceed to tell the guys that she is literally being left outside the house in half an hour and that we need to tidy up.

I left them tidying while I went to check on Harry...

"Hey Harry, you alright?" I ask from his doorway.
"Yeah man... Just it's weird that we're gonna have a girl around, won't it be a bit weird?" He responds in a question, I hate when he does this. I shrug his question off.
"She's gonna be here in half an hour get tidying up" I say as I leave his room.

I hope Harry gets over his little tantrum soon... I need everyone on their best behaviour.