Not alone for long

*Meg's POV*

I decided that I should spend my day editing random photos I found in my gallery. I used to do that instead of homework while I went to school, homework and class work quickly caught up. Not that I have to worry about that anymore, I mean I have a few GCSE's and A Levels behind me – I shouldn't really worry that much, it won't be doing me any good.

I think going for a little wonder around the area, I might get lost but I'll have my phone to call one of the guys for help. To be honest I might not go far. I change into my Batman top and ripped black jeans, leaving my red and black checked converse to top off my outfit. I go up to Simon's room and tell him I'm going out "be careful!" I hear him shout before I leave his room. I don't own a key to the house so I leave from my bedroom window, my window leads directly to the roof – I want to go up there at some point just to chill. It would be fun, just me and the stars. But anyway make sure I have my phone before jumping down from the window ledge. I head for the nearest calm point somewhere to lose myself in the world, the park.

I climb up the medium height tree and I lay in the branches, satisfied with the shaded area around me. It's quiet, not too quiet because I can hear the traffic and people below me talking but it's quiet enough for me to hear my thoughts... It was nice. I conveniently found my earphones in my back pocket, I put them in my phone and started listening to 'Even my dad does sometimes - By Ed Sheeran'.

{A/N: That song legit makes me cry}

"I see you left the house" A familiar voice says from below me.

I take my earphones out and swing round so I can see underneath the tree.

And there's Harry.

"I guess I did" I lay back down.

"Mind if I join you up there?" He asks, I shake my head meaning that I don't mind but I was hoping to be alone for a while.

It takes him seconds to climb up and he sits opposite me

"How long were you down there?" I ask him

"Not long, probably just after you started listening to music"

There's that silence again.

"Why'd you leave?"

"I wanted to... I enjoy being outside sometimes"

"Then why did you leave through your window?"

"I don't have a key"

"Fair enough" He ends the conversation.

My phone buzzes with a Twitter notification

-@miniminter~ I see you two in the tree over there... @itsmxghere @wroetoshaw No kissing! –

-@itsmxghere~ @miniminter WTF YOU STALKER! @wroetoshaw we need to move ;) –

-@miniminter~ @itsmxghere NAH just come home you big twat –

"Come on let's walk home then" Harry says, dropping out of the tree.

"Um, Harry?"

"Yeah"

"How do I get down?"

"For god sake" he laughs and grabs my hand for reassurance.

We started walking towards home, hand in hand. Not caring about who saw because we don't even fucking care anymore.