Chapter 30: A Very Weird Vanilla Debate

I'm dedicating this to her (Again) because she just finished another awesome book and I can't help but admire it (Again). Love her and her story!

Chapter 30!!

Yay! Updated again :D
Happy :)

I sort of felt weird writing this chapter hahaha

Anyway

Enjoy! ♥

_____~*~____________________________________________________________________________        

After what Pauline said to me everything else just went on a blur. I was still processing everything even when we decided to leave the café, or when she insisted on driving me home or even when she said goodbye and gave me her number so I can call her.

          I was reconsidering facts, rethinking my perspective on things. I just can’t help but be guilty that I didn’t listen to Jake’s explanation.

I know, I know I acted based on my emotions and that I didn’t used my head. But even if you were in my situation I bet you’re gonna be overpowered by your emotion.

It’s not like I overreacted. I thought as I sat on the couch staring at the wall.

I mean I was really confused that time… hurt because he lied. That all his lies made me suffer so much.

That I had to pay for what he did, or what Marcus thought he did.

I sighed, feeling hungry again with all this thinking. I got up and started rummaging the kitchen.

A smile spread on my face when I found an ice cream on the freezer.

Please be vanilla…please be vanilla. I chanted as I grabbed the container, my eyes closed.  

I opened my eyes slowly and I suddenly grinned like an idiot when I saw it was well in fact a vanilla flavored ice cream.

I practically jumped and took a spoon and plopped myself in the couch again doing all of that in five seconds.

I remembered a friend while I stared at the ice cream. She always tells me that vanilla was the gayest flavor in the history of ice creams but when she’s depressed…vanilla is practically her best friend.

I smile. Then blinked twice when I realized something.

Wow I’m going an excellent job on distracting myself. I thought and tapped my head while smiling.

You do know someone might think you’re crazy by smiling all by yourself right?  Skeptic me asked.

Right because there’s someone here. Sarcastic me retorted.

Would you just shut up, eat the damn gay thing and think again. And stop distracting yourself! Miss-Priorities-What’s-Important me said.

Skepty and Sarcasy rolled their eyes. And yes I just named my freaking subconsciousness

I took a spoonful proceeded with my brainstorming with…err… myself.

I suddenly imagined I was on a court house, the one with tons of people watch a judge, two lawyers and sadly they are all wearing those fake white curly hairs that have been out of date since I don’t care, but the worst part was they all looked like… me.

“Okay present your points now to the court.” The judge with a blue robe and ugly white hairdo me said.

“Okay so here’s the thing… I think Ms. Elizabeth Mason is guilty for overreacting on the event that happened last Friday, three days ago. Therefore I stand here declaring that she, Elizabeth Mason must apologize to the victim, Mr. Jake Stol— umm Charmond.” Defender one aka Apologize-to-Jake said making half of the other me villagers cheer.

“Well for my opinion your honor I think what my client did was completely rational. She merely reacted like what is said because of the umm things that, what the other side would like call victim’s brother did to my client. And let us not forget that Mr. Stoll err Charmond also happened to lie to my client and to feed her with lies and let her be in the dark. Mr. Charmond also used Ms. Mason as a tool for them to know his secret. So for my opinion your honor we mustn’t forgive this man for he hurt my client dearly.” Defender two said aka No-You-Mustn’t-Forgive-Jake me said and the other half of the court—which is just consist of differently dressed me murmured in agreement.

“But your honor we must not also forget the fact that Mr. Charmond did not intend any of it to happened, that his intentions were pure and that he never planned for Ms. Elizabeth to get hurt. We must also remember Miss Pauline’s statement earlier, revealing that Mr. Jake doesn’t have anything to do with what happen last year.” This time there was more people agreeing and nodding at defender one, defender two looks a bit frustrated.

“But your honor—” Defender two tried to say.

“And must we get to the fact that Mr. Jake has been a very great friend to you for a year already?” Pro Jake said.

“But, but—” Con said, trying to find some loophole.

“He was very real to you guys though he just used another name. But you know by your heart that he was just scared and he never faked a single moment that Mr. Jake has been with you guys.”

“Yes, I know that but it doesn’t mean—” Con countered.

“Enough!” Judge me said, hitting that thing he hits when he wants to silence the court. “I think both already made your point and I think I’ve already reached to my decision. You Elizabeth Mason, must apologize for acting irrationally at Jake and you will forgive him.” The Judge announced.

The whole court cheered. Dog whistling and hugging each other while jumping up and down.

I blinked back to reality by the sound someone knocking.

“That was so weird.” I murmured to myself, the spoon still in my mouth.

I scooped another bite of the ice cream, letting it melt in my mouth. The person on the front porch seem to be tired of knocking so he just proceeded on making me deaf by the sound of the doorbell.

“Urgh…” I covered my ears still too lazy to get up and walk twenty steps to answer the door.

The stranger just pushed the doorbell faster.

“Shut up!” I shouted, pretty much aware that the person behind the door heard me.

There was a long pause after that.

I closed my eyes, sighing finally letting go of my already melting ice cream and placed it on the table.

I groaned again and slowly got up.

I was sort of scared to open the door though I know really well who was he was.

I was still having second thoughts in opening the door and even considered saying I was just a ghost but I screwed it and opened the door anyway.

And there he was.

________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note!!!

Hey guys me again! :D

So nothing much to say today.

I'd just like to thank eveyone that's still supporting this story through everything

and had been patiently waiting for this.

LOVE YOU GUYS!! THANK YOU!!!

So...

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE

COMMENT,COMMENT,COMMENT!!!!

CDCL<3