Chapter 14: Sunflowers Are Treasure Bearing Plants

This lovely author is the author of one of my <3 books The bet. And I just love her latest chappie that I can't help but dedicate this to her <3

Anyway here's 14!!

SO SOO SORRY for updating late.

I just go a lot of things like a party last Saturday. My friend being here all day last Sunday and watch a concert this Monday.

So yeah my eyes is literally dropping now, because of lack of sleep. So sorry if there's a lot of typos and stuff....

But you know how I love you guy that I just can't help but update ASAP!

This Chappy's long (As my payment for not updating)

Sorry for blabbering :))

PLEASE READ AUTHOR NOTE! I need your opinion :)

Enjoy :*****

__________________________________________________________________

Jake’s still driving, I remained silent. I don’t really know what to say. If I should tell him about what happen at the cafeteria or not, especially now I know how he feels about Marcus… I might not know why he doesn’t like him, but I’m sure as hell not that numb not to notice that. Then suddenly we stopped. I looked around and sure thing we’re nowhere near my next class façade. We’re at the heart of the school, the very middle. This is where there’s a monument of a man in the middle, kind of old, maybe in his fifties holding a book in his hand, and one of those what’s that chicken feather? Goose feather? Oh I don’t! The ones they use for writing once upon a time. The monument has a name bellow it is says… “Of all the things I have in the world, education is still the most prized possession that I will ever have.” – Alexander Charmond.  It’s at least fifteen feet tall and around it are marbled floors titles and flowers and fountains around it. Why did we stop here?

            “Umm Jake, why did we stop?” I asked looking at him in the rearview mirror.

            He didn’t say anything but he got off and walked towards the monument.

            I followed him. He’s standing there near the monument staring at Alexander Charmond. I just stood there with him not saying a word. After a few minutes he sighed, tearing his eyes off the monument and back to me.

            “Would you like to tell me about?” He asked in a sincere and gentle voice.

I look into his eyes, he’s worried… I can see it from the curved brow to the shining worrying eyes, up to the sad lips.

I made a small smile, “Do you really wanna know?” I asked, knowing he’ll say yes. But what I’m really asking him is if he really wants to know even if it includes Marcus.

I guess he knew too, because he dropped his gaze and looked down, his hands on his pockets until he finally sighed and said.

“Yeah I guess I don’t really wanna know.” He said smirking a little.

“So why did we stopped here anyway?” I asked watching the water dance in the fountain.

            “Because I know you don’t really want to go to class.” He admitted then shrugged.

            That was just so nice of Jake to do. But I am gonna be out of this school in precisely a day now right? Why would it matter if I ditch school? And besides, didn’t I just tell Charina ditching is healthy once or twice?

            I smiled at Jake. “Thanks Jake.”I said then leaned my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes for a moment.

            “So where do you wanna go now?” He asked turning to me.