Chapter 12: When I Cut Some Ties

This is dedicated to a lot of people, but on the top is her :) You're my favorite writer as in, in GENERAL.You just inspire me especially how you can write long stories... Anyway Pirates Kiss is just... There are no words for it. <3

And then to thinker'sthoughts for creating that wonderful cover on your right ------>

I'm sorry for uploading late, too busy....

1000+ Reads :O

Thank you SOOO MUCH GUYS :**

Anyway it's not as long as chapter 11 but here's Chapter 12...

ENJOY :**

_______________________________________________________________________________

How to deal with our worst-slash-best-day-of-your-life 101:

(Yeah I know it’s weird…)

Tip number 1: When you realized that your-date-slash-the-guy-you-like-plus-super-good-looking-billionaire has eyes for you, you should enjoy it while it last.

Reason: Because the next thing you know you’ll realize your-date-slash-the-guy-you-like-plus-super-good-looking-billionaire likes the one you pretend to be and the one you really are, so yeah that I’ll ruin every daydream you’re working on for the future especially when your future with him ends at precisely two days…

Tip number 2: Focus on your mission. Screw feeling…they’re a liability.

Reason: Because you’ll realize that you already like your-date-slash-the-super-good-looking-billionaire which is supposed to be your-enemy-school-student-slash-one-of-the-most-hated-person-slash-because-he’s-the-son-of-your-most-hated-school-plus-he’s-one-of-the-ugly-prince. Because if you let yourself like him. You’ll screw the mission and consider it a liability, and make your feelings the main objective.

Tip Number 3: Practice self defense. They come in hand on this kind of situations.

          Reason: You’ll never know when thugs pick season is and if you’re a super-unlucky-rotten-jinx like, well let’s just name her ME you’ll be the lucky winner!

          Tip Number 4:  When your goofy best friend suddenly appears out of nowhere when you’re harassed by stupid, stinky, ugly thugs and beat them up. Don’t just stand there and stare at him.

Reason: Really? You’re asking for a freaking explanation? Well this is an explanation. Don’t just stare at him while he beats up some stupid guys that just harassed you, PUNCH SOME TOO!!

***

 My face still hasn’t recovered from the shock of…well specifically everything tonight. It’s like getting hit by a bus, car, train and an airplane, all at the same time. With all the surprises, tension, drama, romance of this day it’s just all too over whelming. My minds still hasn’t processed everything...  All I know right now is that I never saw Jake like that…ever. And I’m not planning to see it again either. When he I saw him running towards the place where I was with Stinky’s gang are (Yeah I figured Stinky’s the leader.), I just felt safe, even though I’m pinned in a wall with four guys surrounding me and well… planning something… I was relieved. Then my second impression was…Wow is that Jake? I felt a chill down my spine when I saw Jake’s face and how he had beaten up all four of them. I don’t know, I felt terrified but relived at the same time. Am I weird? Next thing I know they’re all in the ground all moaning and I think Stick’s unconscious. I snickered, Ha! That’s what you get suckers!