Chapter 20: The Gardener's Doppelganger

Dedicated to her because I know she's a very talented girl. She's been very nicve to me and friendly. I think she desrves to get noticed that is why I'm asking everyone of you to check her story out okay?

Here's CHAPTER 20!! WAAAH!!

You better love me for this guys! This caused me 15 pages in the microsoft office!! :))

Longest chapter so far and I guess ever! I mean seriously guys this aready killed me!

BUT I just love you guys all to much :)

Haven't edited it so please forgive me for the typos :)

Fair Warning: Please don't hate me after this chapter :)))

Hahaha >:)

I've hear of this thing for a while now and I'm gonna try it out :D

Gonna update Chapter 21 after 10 votes.

Just wanna try it so haha.

CHAPTER 20!!! Enjoy ♥

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________          

     Jake cut the engine, we’re at some isolated place with an old rusty house that has vines that are wrapped up all around it, clearly been isolated for a long time. I guess this is just a place to hide the van or something. I took a deep breath closing my eyes, calming myself up preparing for what we’re gonna do.

Who the heck in the right state of mind would even bother robbing inside one of the most expensive and top schools in the whole world and not to mention might be the most highly trained, guarded, secured, important- you name it, place in this whole campus and possibly in the whole country?

I chuckled mentally, because right now laughing isn’t really on the top of the what-I-feel-like-doing list. Well clearly you guys are. I thought sarcastically. I sighed yeah she’s right- I mean I’m right- I mean a part of me is right. Damn it gets confusing when you talk to yourself. It is really a dumb thing for me to do and not to mention reckless. Jake turned to me resting his elbow in the side of the front seat.

“So are you ready?” He asked not looking nervous at all. He kind of actually looks like he’s even excited.

Stupid Jake, what the hell does he think we’re going in to? His home? Like we can just casually stroll around there looking for files? I though as I just stared at him, me getting loss at my blame-and-curse-Jake-with-your-mind-like-it-can-literally-hurt-him-for-everything-now-that-we’re-here thoughts.

I mean seriously?

Why did I say yes to this thing anyway?

 First off we are not spies. Second Jake is just a moron to think we can even make this plan work because, come on this is  Charmond’s Academy we’re talking about here and lastly this might get our asses in serious trouble if we get busted, which is most likely.

So yeah long story short this is a suicide mission and I know it.

Then why do you still do it?

 You know this is gonna end badly but why are you still here?

 If you really wanna be out of here you’ve put you’re whining to reality. I asked myself, but the truth was…I don’t even know myself.