Chapter 51: Return of the Jedi

I know, I know I really have some explaining and I really feel bad for making you all wait but I promise you I did not do it just because I didn't feel like it or I wanted you guys to wait for a full month!

I sincerely apologize to everyone.

Junior years is whole lot crazier than I expected. I don't actually know when I'm gonna be free again or in that matter, if I'll ever be free again. I hope you can cut me some slack and I'm really sorry.

And THANK YOU! I've had so many fans when I was away and though I've already thanked each one of you I still want to say it again! Thank you for my each and every fan !

For now here's chapter 51!!

Enjoy! ♥

_~*~________________________________________________________________

“Yow Liza! Thought I’d never see that pretty face of yours here again.” A sandy blonde boy with hazel eyes came straight to me when I entered my first class that day.

I rolled my eyes. “Please Josh, I know you were too busy flirting with other girls to even notice I was gone.” I replied but a smile forming at the tip of my lips.

Josh is a great of mine and Jake. They were so alike in some ways but yet so different. But when Josh and Jake are combined together in the same sentence with a prank it was a lethal combination. Josh was the pretty boy of Maestran, he has that killer smile and body that people would call ‘hot’ and the first time that Josh tried to hit on me it was an understatement to call it shocked when I turned him down but it started our friendship.

He faked a gasp. “How dare you think like that sweety pie–”

“Please don’t call me sweety pie.”

“You know my heart belongs to you and only you…” He said dramatically but then a group of girls from our class entered and he quickly started to check them out.

I cleared my throat, trying not to laugh. “You were saying?” I asked bemusedly.

He laughed awkwardly before turning to me again winking. “Well I do think about you most of the time.” He winked again.

I laughed again. “Oh Josh you haven’t changed a bit this summer. I missed you.” I said playfully hitting his arm.

He smiled too and I could swear I can hear some sighs from the somewhere behind me. He ruffled my hair with earned him a protest from me. “Aww I miss you too Liza. Anyway where’s ma man, Jake?” He asked scanning around.

I shrugged. I was actually secretly avoiding Jake because of Sarah’s text message last night. I know we should have expected that she’ll pop out soon enough but was it wrong to hope she never will?

Was it so wrong to hope everything’s gonna be peaceful at last?!

 Our teacher suddenly went in and we all went to our seats.

I smiled once I got to my seat. This is home. This where I truly belong. Not the snotty-overly-expensive school that was right across this very building. This was high school, with messy hallway with lockers filled with fliers, stickers and handwriting from students not the perfectly polished floors and over-sized hallways that you’re not allowed to be at the very least noisy. This was high school with rooms that were just normal and tables and chairs that aren’t made of marble or silver or gold or whatever expensive stuff they buy.