Chapter 41: Where This Started to Get Pretty Messy

Chapter 41!

I know! Sorry!!!

And I know what you're all thinking...READ NOW TALK LATTTTTEEERR!!

So yep without further ado,

Enjoy!

PS: Liza on your right ---------->

______~*~________________________________________________________________________

“You said what?!” Ellie and Aya exclaimed at the same time.

My eyes still closed, my hands covering my face afraid to see their reaction.

Elizabeth, you tak to us right this instance young lady.” Aya her voice authoritative while taking my hands off my face.

“Emmm…” I squeaked when they tried to take my hands off my face.

I didn’t really know I suddenly blurted that out. Maybe it’s just because I really needed to take it off my chest or I’m just a subconscious idiot. Yup it’s totally the latter. 

After some effort the girls were finally able to remove my hands away from my face, I winced at the sunlight but the sun’s harsh ray is the least of my problems right now.

Now, explain.” Aya said precisely, her brown eyes furious.

I took a deep breath before finally standing my ground. I turned around, facing the view instead of them silent for a moment. I felt two presences on my both side but I just stared straight ahead. Looking at the buildings, their mirror windows reflecting from the sun, the streets so far away but the traffic was still noticeable.

“I honestly don’t know how to explain.” I admitted, looking at the two of them smilling sheeply.

 Ellie gave me a sympathetic smile. “Try at the beginning hon.” Ellie replied which didn’t really help much.

I sighed and closed my eyes. “Well… I guess it all started at Charmond’s. Jake was the only one that I really knew, the only that makes me snap back from the dreamland that I’m not really Izabella, that I didn’t belong there. He’s my only support you know? The one I can really count on. Jake knows how to make me smile though I was a mess and while I was there… I don’t know, I guess I just got to see him in a different light.” I said softly, looking at them with a faint smile on my face.

I blinked when I realized they were staring at me with silently with smiles on their face. They were patiently waiting for me to continue, not bothering to talk. I cleared my thoughts awkwardly and at the same time my thoughts.

“And yeah, let’s now forget how he magically appears when I fell horrible or in trouble or loss...” I said, staring at the horizon smiling remembering all the times he saved me, how he seem to constantly know when I’m in trouble. “and…and of corse that time when we…” I trailed off, blushing. Remebering all the times we kissed.

 I mean seriously, do I have to mention that? Or what that just too private? But I guess my looks said it all because right then Aya and Ellie suddenly found their tongue again.

“Oh my gosh, tell me you didn’t do what I think you did.” Aya replied in a dumbfounded, irritated and disgusted tone.

I just blushed redder.

“Holy crap, that blush! They so did.” Ellie answered for me her tone just like Aya’s.

“Oh my god Liza. I can’t believe you’re already a lady now! I know you’ve always been the one acting like a mom around us but the truth is you’re really our baby when it comes to these stuff. I can’t believe you loss your virginity to him.” Aya in the most dramatic tone I have ever heard here use yet.