Chapter 19: How to be an Awesome Spy

Currently in love with her story I Met Him in Jail :D ♥ awesome book and awesome writer.

So yeah Here's Chapter 19!!

Sorr if I updated late Again.

Sorry!!

Vote, Comment, Enjoy ♥

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                “So where are we going exactly?” I said as we got out of the elevator and walked out to the lobby.

            “We’ll someone’s impatient today, don’t you think?” Jake said, wiggling his eyebrows, smirking.

            I rolled my eyes and pushed him slightly. He chuckled but carried on walking.

          The lobby was quite and isolated except for the receptionist who looked a little bored as she restlessly tapped random stuff on the keyboard in front of her, her eyes are already dropping from sleepiness. She actually looks like she can use one nice long nap for my opinion. Her red hair tied, maybe on her mid twenties and some serious looking eye bags. I actually feel kind of sorry for her and to anyone else that has to do their jobs during night, or rather early in the morning. Seriously, who the hell wants to stay up or go to work until one behind a desk doing nothing anyway? As we walk pass her I saw her snap up right, her eyes suddenly awake, she shifted fixing her clothes while her eyes looking at Jake, murmuring something and nodded. Jake did even seem to notice. What’s up with that? I thought as Jake got out, does the receptionist like him or something? I chuckled and shook my head. Sure I mean Jake’s…fine I guess… He isn’t really that bad maybe even better, he’s gray eyes shining with some those little lines of gold that you can only see when you look into it long enough.

 Like when he was about kiss you? My consciousness said.

            I shook my head, Okay Liza this is not the time to think about the kiss had with your best friend. I guess I did hear of a few girls liking him back in Maestrans, they said his elfish features, narrow nose, of course his famous smirk just makes their legs go jelly-o and his “humor” as they put, but I just simply call it Jake being…well…Jake. Enough said. But I can’t argue with that, a guy that makes a girl laugh makes a guy ten times hotter so yeah respect. But I don’t know for me he’s just typical good old Jake. I’m not saying I’m not underestimating my best friend’s appearance or anything, I don’t know, it’s just typical for me, because hello? I dare you to hang around with a guy and be his best friend for a year and not get use to his freaking face.

            I didn’t realize I was staring at the receptionist like an idiot while Jake just passed her, without a glance and is now out to the door. I ran after him, seeing the receptionist sigh in…relief? Disappointment? Maybe she’s just disappointed Jake didn’t notice her. Oh well tough nubs.

He’s out now swirling some car keys whistling, douche who the heck has a good mood at one in the morning. I grabbed his arm making him stop. He smirked, as he saw me panting, I rolled my eyes at him.

“Okay can you tell me now?” I said crossing my arms.

He chuckled shaking his head dramatically looking at me with mocked disappointment. “Liza, Liza, Liza, Liza…” He said dramatically still shaking his head, patting my shoulder every time he says my name and while me? I stared at him with a blank expression. “Do you never learn anything from our spy lessons?” Jake said with a fake disappointed voice.