Chapter 27: Hey Ms.Supermodel More Tea Please?

HA!

Bet you didn't see this one coming ;) :))

I'm actually making it up to you guys, coz know I haven't updated frequently.

And now that I'm in vacation... I'm all your ;)

Chapter 27!!!

Enjoy ♥

_______~*~________________________________________________________________

I went outside, not really sure if I want to but I don’t really have much options now do I? I kept my gaze on the floor till I was already out.

 My palms were sweating and I can seem to bring myself to look up. I can feel someone’s presence in front of me. My brows suddenly furrowed when I saw this mystery someone’s shoes…well stilettos actually.

I suddenly looked up, curious who it was. My eyes went wide.

She was pretty, like really pretty, like beauty queen pretty. Her green eyes were standing out and so is her cherry red lip which is currently forming a smile right now. She has brown wavy hair which matches her perfectly beautiful and elegant dress soft pink dress. Just being with her is pretty much intimidating and will definitely lower your self esteem considering how no one will look at you twice if she’s around. Even her aura was screaming “Beauty” as she stood there tall and proud. I felt really intimidated in the woman’s gaze though she was smiling at me kindly with those green eyes that somehow look familiar.

“Hello Liza it’s so nice to finally meet you.” The woman said offering me her hand.

I took it still looking at her curiously. “Umm thanks… I’m sorry have we met before?” I asked because I’m sure if we did I would have remembered her.

She chuckled lightly and shook her head. “No, I believe we haven’t but I’ve heard so much about you…” She said warmly and her eyes were glinting in excitement. She smiled reassuringly, to let me know I can trust her but I just felt more intimidated.

“Oh… I’m sorry I don’t mean to be rude or anything but… who exactly are you?” I asked my brows furrowing.

She laughed. “Yes, sorry. I forgot to introduce myself first, silly me. My name’s Pauline, Pauline Charmond. ”She said shaking her head and covering her face in embarrassment.

As much as I tried to hide it I’m sure my face looks like it’s just been slapped by a freaking fish.

“Ohhh…Charmond, nice to meet you.”I said awkwardly. I slapped and cursed myself inwardly.

Of course she’s a Charmond! Just look at her! I soo knew that her eyes were familiar. I though as I forced as smile.

Oh. My. Gosh. what does she want? And what’s with the ‘I’ve hear so much about you’?

I was pretty much on panic and awkward mode as we just stared at each other.

She laughed. “I take it you don’t like the name Charmond very much.” She chuckled under her breath again.

I sighed in defeat as I looked down and shifted uncomfortably. “Yeeahh… So ummm, what exactly do you want with me Miss Charmond?” I said still looking down.

“Pshh, please. I hate formality. No Miss Charmond, I hate it when people call me that. Call me Pauline or Paula…and as for your question… I’d like us to have some tea.” My head snapped up and looked at her quizzically. But she was smiling at me knowingly.

“So Liza, what’s your favorite sport?” She asked sipping her tea looking at me.

I was staring outside the window of the shop when she asked.

She drove me off to some coffee shop a few miles away and said they’re serving the best tea here in California. She was actually offering me to have tea in their house because she said they had the best tea that’s even imported from Paris. But having tea with Pauline is already enough because having tea at their house would mean tea with...

Her mom,

Her dad,

Their maids

And possibly the two ‘J’s I’m trying to avoid…

So yep that wasn’t exactly the best option.

“None, I’m not exactly that sporty. But I sometimes play bowling with my friends…” I said then smiled, drinking my milk tea.

“Well, never really been in to bowling but I do play tennis and swim a little.” She said smiling.

There was silence again just like back when were at the car or a few minutes earlier. I was actually really confused right now. I know exactly what she wants to talk about or why she asked me to have tea with her…but now that we’re here all she keeps asking are random facts like, what’s my favorite sport, what’s my favorite color, do you want to travel? and I was really dying to really know what she was up to.

I didn’t realize but I was spacing off again, when I glanced at her direction she was jus studying me.

I cleared my throat. “So Pauline how about you, what do you do? I mean are still in college…or maybe working…?” I said trying to start a conversation but faltered.

She chuckled. “No actually, I’m a fresh graduate from fashion school…but as for if I’m working, I started my modeling career at the age of seventeen and right now I’m currently busy working on my collection that is to be released on winter.” She said smiling proudly.

My eyes were wide and my mouth gaped open. I was staring at a freaking model! Wow…can this people try not to be freaking perfect?!

She laughed at my expression. “Please it’s not really a big deal.” She said dismissively. Which a few days after that I’d discovered is a really, really big deal and was the most awaited clothing line for this year.

“And the modeling job’s just a stepping stone for me.” which as I discovered later that night is that I was staring at one of America’s Best Super Models of the century.

“No but still that’s amazing…like really for someone as young as you to be achieving something like that…” I said with awe.

She laughed. “As young? I don’t really think I’m that young anymore. I’m twenty one.”

My eyes widen when she said her age. Not because she’s old or too you or something…but because she mentioned her age. Like really most of girls these days would even deny their or be upset just asking them. That’s why I didn’t ask but for her to mention it herself without even asking?...

“Surprised you I said it, eh? I don’t really care about my age I’m even proud of it. Girls shouldn’t be embarrassed of how old they are, it just proves that they’ve stuck in this world long enough to know more thing than others and have greater wisdom than the younger ones do. It’s an advantage not something they should be ashamed of, they even should be thankful that they’re still living in this world and that every second of it is a blessing.” She smiled and went on.

“Which is why I want to talk to you Liza… how do you like some old stories?”

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's note!!

Sooo what do you think of Pauline?

Bet you didn't saw that one coming too :))

You were so set in thinking it's one of the other Charmonds :))

He he well I'm gonna update soon. Maybe tomorrow or the day after that. Am I just awesome or what? :))

Thank you for reading!!! ♥

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE

COMMENT,COMMENT,COMMENT!!!!

CDCL<3

Breathe Again