Chapter 32: Back to Chasing Morons or Back to Normal

Awesome writer, awesome story... and hate the cliffy at the end of her latest chapter. 

You should read her story, it's really good :DD

Chapter 32 :)

ENJOY!!!

___~*~_________________________________________________________________________

I talked to Paula and explained the whole thing to her. She was really happy about it and was more than willing to help us.

“Thank you so much for doing this Liza and thank you for understanding them.” Paula said on the phone.

I smiled thought I know she can’t really see me. “You’re more than welcome Paula, besides I know those idiots won’t do anything because of their stubborn asses so I’m willing to help.” I said making Paula and my very eavesdropping friends laugh.

“Okay, I wish I can go there right away but I just got home and mom wants to…” Paula explained but I cut her off saying it wasn’t a problem.

“Okay so I’ll be there tomorrow after class?” She asked and I can hear them saying that that we should let her get us earlier so we can ditch school again and by them meaning my friends, I mouthed ‘shut up’ and glared at them while Paula was saying goodbye.

So by now things were already on a go. We are about to official begin our Operation-Waist-Climbing-Beach, yeah we decided to go for that name, and the first step was find her.

I was preparing something to eat while waiting for them to arrive, since yesterday Aya complained about me starving them to death. I was preparing my famous Ultimate Club House Sandwich when heard a knock on the door.

Okay that was weird since there’s this thing that’s been invented for quite some time now and it’s called the doorbell.

So I was pretty much confused on who was the one knocking.

I left my work, cleaned my hands and ran to get the door.

My eyes when wide and I quickly shouted the words I wanna say before my mystery moron disappears again.

“Marcus Jake Sto— eerr Charmond, you get back here!” I called after him as he was about to leave front my lawn.

You know the saying ‘once an idiot, always and idiot?’, okay so maybe I made that one up. But the point is if you’re a regular person and you wanna show to the person that you’re sincere and that you really were sorry ypu would face them.

But unfortunately not this guy,

When Jake saw me instead of turning around and apologizing like the man he is, (definitely note the high sarcasm) his eyes when wide and he ran like his life depended on it. And me instead of the one being stubborn and is suppose to be the one to chased not the one chasing, ran after him shouting things which I’m pretty sure Mrs. Dublins, our neighbor and is unfortunately a pre-school teacher, will not be too happy to hear and will never dream of teaching her cure little angels.

So yeah, even after all these craziness and drama deep inside me I’m happy that the Jake and Liza that always argues and beats the crap out of each other , well that’s really just me but…I’m still glad to know that we’re still us, even after we discovered who Jake was still, nothing changed.

I finally reached Jake and gave him a nice slap on the head.

“Ouch! What the hell was that for?!” He asked rubbing the spot where I hit him.