Chapter fourteen

As you could have guessed, Germany didn't come out of his study for the rest of the day out of pure embarrassment.

I wasn't embarrassed at all, since I kissed him before.

It still sounded weird though!

I kissed my best-a friend!

I giggled to myself at the thought and sighed.

It was bound to happen anyways, since everyone wanted us to be together for a very long time.

I had come to the conclusion he loved me back a few years ago.

~

Me and Germany were walking down a gravel road together, getting ready to scout England's camp, when we heard a noise in the bushes.

He brought out his gun, and I my white flag.

He seemed annoyed like he usually was with it, but said nothing.

We waited.

The sound in the bushes became louder and he pointed his gun at it.

I gulped and began to wave my flag once before a figure ran out and crashed into Germany's torso.

I gasped and the man looked up suddenly.

He was a regular human, with brown hair and honey eyes. He had a curl like mine, so I guessed straight away that he was Italian.

He gasped, "Oh! I'm-a so sorry sir, I was just being-a chased by the English!" He said fairly quickly but I understood it all.

German was flabbergasted and stood up, he sighed.

"It is fine. Zhe English? Vhere?" He said looking around suspiciously.

The Italian man gulped and pointed to the bushes.

Germany nodded and the Italian man said a quick goodbye before sprinting down the road, like how I did when I thought England was-a chasing me!

Germany put a protective hand on my chest.

"Listen Italia, if anyzhing happens, you run. Run as far avay as you can go." He murmured to me and ran into the bushes.

"What about-a you!" I called back as I ran to with him.

He looked over to me, "Don't vorry. I vill be fine. I just don't want anyzhing to happen to you." He muttered.

~

I blushed as I thought about the memory.

We won of course, since Germany was always the better fighter than me.

I just wonder what would have happened if we didn't win....

I shook off the thought, I didn't want to think about it at this time.

I sighed and finally stood up. I walked across the living room and around the corner to the hallway.

I decided to knock on his door.

I brought up the courage and wrapped on the door once.

"N-Not now." He said, sounding breathless.

I rose an eyebrow, "~Ve! Germany! It's-a me Italy! I was-a wondering-"

"Italia? I-Italy. I really vant you to go r-right now." He said sounding even more out of breath.

I shrugged, "Okie dokiee!"

I walked down the hallway happily, and headed to the basement.

I closed the door behind me and walked down the stairs.

I looked around at the different battle plans he had, and wandered around for a moment, when I came across a notebook on a table.

I flipped through the pages, when I noticed something odd.

It was in German, but I could make out a few words.

One had said, "Leibe," and the other, "Italien."

I sighed.

I know he doesn't love me, he was drunk.

Then, why did I get to kiss him twice already, without him pulling away?

I sighed, he was drunk, and dared.

That's why.

~

Germany's POV

Vhere is my diary- I mean, notebook/Journal?

Zhis is bad, vhat if Italia finds it?

He doesn't need to know, und besides! He can't even speak German.

Alzhough, he might recognize his name.....

Nein! I must not zhink of zhat, I just need to find it.

((A:N Listen, Germany was obviously working out. No wonder he sounded so breathless.))