chapter 8

Dante

I had a few things to do today. Including getting ready to go see my parents, and steering clear of my brother. Who would have thought that I would be offered so much in exchange for killing my brothers mate Athena. I was questioning now if that was really his mate. I never got was promised to me anyway. What a waste.

I had no direction, and didn't give a fuck about it either. However, I needed to follow some protocol. Jo-Jo was going to be my wife, and I needed permission for that. I knew from day one that she had vampire blood in her, but I was not sure if she would ever turn. No matter though, she was mine. I wasn't letting her go for anyone or anything. I tried to investigate and figure out where the hell she came from. Her real parents, and why they didn't care for her, and raise her as she should have been raised, but I never got anywhere. Someone wanted all of that to remain private, did not want her to find out where she came from. It made me think that they were trying to hide her, and for what reason? She was hidden well for a long time. It was only recently that I was able to smell her. Her....essence. It was so hard to describe. But I knew in that second that she was part vamp. I was just never sure, if she would ever be able to make the change. If she was only half vamp, she would never be able to. There was no way to tell. Either way, didn't matter. Although curiosity was getting the best of me.

Currently, I was making arrangements to go to London and speak to my parents aka the King and Queen of the vampire world.  Had to talk to them about her. Especially now when she was talking about going away to college. She was fucked in the head if she thought that I was letting her go, or that she could run from me and never be found. My parents, they might have more information on her. So two birds, one stone, and all that.

Imagine my surprise when I went to her place and found that she was gone? Are you for fucking real?I  went to see some buddy's of mine, had them do some dirty work for me.

"Jack, my girl, she skipped out. She left for some college, and she wasn't allowed to. I need to locate her, get some leads, then I will sniff her out. You know jo jo, I cant  imagine where she went, but we need to find her, the sooner the better."

That fucking bitch had the fucking balls to leave me. She needed to be taught a lesson. I would teach her when I found her, and god fucking help me if anyone else that was near her.

If she left and was around another man. I would  kill her and any mother fucker. If she  thought she was going to fuck with me, she would regret it just like Athena...