chapter 7

Waking up, I checked my phone for the time. I had no idea how long I was asleep for, but shit it was passed dinner time. I realized we were cuddled tight for a long while.
Jo was curled in a ball again, as far as she could get to the other side of the bed. It made me feel sad to know that someone had hurt her badly enough for her to have nightmares, and push everyone away.
I rolled towards her, and pulled her waist over to me. The scent she was giving off had me as hard as rock, like harder then ever before in my life. Ever. This was embarrassing. 

"No, get off me... please just leave me alone. No, no, no."

She was fighting something or someone in her sleep. And didn't that just make me mad as fuck.
I held her arms close against me tightly so she wouldn't fight me. Pressing her hard against my chest. I went straight to her ear and tried to ignore my raging fucking hard on.

"It's Damion, shhhhh. you are okay, you are with me. You are safe, in a nice bed, in a nice penthouse. It's okay..."

As she woke a little bit, she wrapped her body around me. That was when I realized that she was flush against my hardness. Before I knew what the fuck was happening, she was pushing against me, and I was pushing against her. My breath was hers, as we touched noses only for a split second, while our hearts raced in demand for one another. Her lips were all over my neck, and she was practically growling. My body was trying hard not to react. I was breathing in and out concentrating on anything but what she was doing. In through my nose out through my mouth. I couldn't do anything with her. Could not. She didn't know anything about anything. She knew nothing about what she was getting herself into. Because of that I had to control myself. Right? But the scent of her, her touch, and how her skin felt against mine? It was driving me crazy.

"Mmm. Damion... What is happening to me. I feel so over sensitized."

"Relax. and try to get off of me...."

"I don't want to, I want you.... please."

"Jo... you have to relax. you cant let your new hormones take over. you have no idea what you getting yourself into here. We can't do this, we will bond to each other for life. This is a lot for you to understand. But we can not! you can't... NO...Jo!!!"

I tried to stop her, I did, but I felt her teeth shoot down and she screamed. Before I could grab hold of her and pull her off of me, she bit down into the flesh on my neck. Very sloppily too I might add.

"Fuck...Jo!!! You are hurting me... stop!!!!"

The second she removed her mouth, I pushed her away, jumping away from her.

"Oh my god, what did I do? What is happening!!!!! What is wrong with my teeth?!?!?!?!"

She was sitting up in the bed, blood everywhere. Her fangs were protruding over her bottom lip. I was sure that they were throbbing, as well as her lower region. She would be horny and hungry for blood at this stage. Both at the same time would be the best way for her to satisfy herself. But I could not allow that with her. I just couldn't.

"Let me get something to clean you up, and myself. Don't move."

"No, please please don't leave me alone. I'm so fucking terrified. I don't know or understand what is happening to me. I know that you must know, so please don't leave me alone. God, I'm so hot, its like 200 degrees in here!!

"Okay, perfect. I have the best idea, but for the love of the all that is holy, you have to control yourself. We are going to have to share some stories in honor of trust. Because it looks like you are going to get that bath in the next hour, and I'm going to have to help you."

Grasping her hand in mine, I led her into the bathroom. Taking a clean towel, I soaked it in some cool water, wrung it out, and wiped down her face and neck. She continued to cry while I cleaned her up. Honestly, my heart broke for her. I'm sure she was overwhelmed and scared shitless. I know I would be. She was handing it better than I had anticipated. She plopped her ass up on the sink after I was done. She waited patiently like a doe, until I was done cleaning myself up.

"Are you okay? I mean, I know you are not. But please don't cry. I'm here to help you."

"I don't even know you. She sobbed. "I don't know anyone here. I'm all alone. How do I even know whats going on or if I can trust you?"

"You don't know me, and you don't need any one else here besides me. I will help you., and you are going to learn to trust me more than you have ever trusted anyone in your entire life. You and me are going to be besties, until you get on your feet. okay?"

She smiled a little bit. I felt myself sorta blush.

"Now. I'm going to put the air on, we are going to change the sheets, and then sit nicely and share some secrets. Alright?"

"Okay, can we put the air on first?"

"Stay here I will give you a nice clean nightgown, and you can change while I change the sheets."

Going to her luggage and rummaging through here items, I found what I was looking for. I handed her a normal looking nightgown, and I quickly worked the sheets. I pushed the air on full blast, took my shirt off, and got comfortable. Finishing that all up, I sat on the edge of the bed and waited patiently for her to come out of the bathroom.

My hearing allowed me to pick up on her sobbing. She was trying to hide it. I didn't want to have to go and rescue her again, so I gave her some space and time for herself. I pretended like I did not hear her, and sure enough she came out after a few minutes.

I did a double take because she looked really beautiful, her face was flushed... eyes wide... nose red. Her fangs were growing in. Her white nightgown flowed gracefully like an angel walking in the wind. With her hair wild and long and perfect. She plopped down on the bed, looking like she was carrying the weight of two worlds.

"I used to cut myself. I wanted to die."

I didn't like that.

"I wanted to die too. I used to leave home all the time."

"I hated my family"
She said. I could relate to that.

"I hate mine."

"I was in love with someone who was really bad."

"I was in love with that too." I admitted.

"I'm so confused."

"I hate my brother."

"You have a brother?"

"Yes. but I hate him."

"Why?"

"He killed my soul mate."