demon lover

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, ANY NAMES,CHARACTERS, PLACES, OR INCIDENTS ARE THE SOLE PRODUCT OF THE AUTHORS IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ANY OTHER EVENTS OR LOCATIONS ARE COINCIDENTAL.

"MARRY ME"
"REMEMBER ME"
"FOREVER ME"
"DEMON LOVER"
"SUMMER OF A LIFETIME"

FOR PUBLICATION
AMAZON
COPYRIGHT 2014

AUTHOR
IVY JADE AKA IVIE JADE AKA HEATHER JEAN

THIS BOOK IS FOR YOUR PERSONAL ENJOYMENT ONLY. IT MAY NOT BE RE WRITTEN, RESOLD, LEASED, GIVEN AWAY, OR OTHERWISE COPIED OR DISTRIBUTED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM. ELECTRONIC PRINTED OR OTHERWISE TO ANY ONE ELSE WITHOUT PERMISSION. INCLUDING PHOTO COPIES

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING MY WORK.

IF YOU KNOW OF ANY INFRINGEMENT, PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY

Before I knew what was happening I was being thrown into a closet. the door slamming behind me. All I knew was that this hot guy brought me here. I felt funny sensations in the front lobe of my brain.

"Who are you....what is your name?"

"Jo-Jo...is her name brother......and she is mine!"

Jo- Jo is away at college. While there she decides to party it up! That is what you are supposed to do in college. Right? Jo came from a fucked up life. She arrived here trying to escape a controlling obsessed possessive boyfriend. She wanted to be free, but at the same time she was lonely. Little did she know that very night would change the entire course of her life, forever. She would meet Damien. A demon lover. She would steal his heart away... except -her possessive abusive old boyfriend Dante, is Damien's brother... They are both keeping secrets.