chapter 4

President Damion

I woke up in the middle of the night, jumping out of my sleep. I was in a bed with was a girl. The girl was in my arms, and for a moment I thought I was dreaming. This was not a situation I had been in a long ass time. I slept around, no doubt. Never slept with a girl in my arms. Not since her.

Then I remembered, as it all came flooding back to me. It was the new girl, Joelle. She had been-screaming bloody murder in her sleep. In her room across the hall. When I came out of the shower, it scared the shit out of me. I thought she was being attacked. I ran in her room to comfort her, something I never do. That just makes girls get attached to you. Better to be the jerk off, show that you don't give two shits. NO attachments. Sadly though, I remembered how she curled up into my arms when I tried to calm her. How I felt relaxed, calm and at ease myself. Fucking hell. I needed to slip out of here, and hope that she would not remember that I was even in here.

So I started moving away from her slowly, and I got out without waking her. I walked slowly and quietly it of the room in hopes to get back to my bed to get some more sleep before the new day started. This was not the girl for me. I had to keep telling myself. A girl with a past, a new vampling with no clue of vamps? No fucking way, plus she had to live with me. Was this really happening to me? Had to make you wonder who was trying to torture me.

Jo-Jo

I woke up exhausted. I had some pretty fucked up livid dreams last night, then everything else was a fog. Feeling like a weight was slowly being lifted from my back. A weight I never fully understood that I was carrying around.
I needed to get up and get dressed. Find out where the office is and see if I can get my schedule. I couldn't live worrying that this guy was going to find me. My life was moving forward. I was refusing to torture myself. This was my time to be free. 

I hopped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to wash up. I did the simplest thing I could do with my hair, and pulled it into a messy bun. I put on blue skinny jeans and a warm long off the shoulder pink sweater. I searched for my boots, looking through all of my luggage. After throwing things around, I was only able to find my moto boots. Black, and short. They were flat which I guess was a good idea being in Alaska and all. I put some lip gloss on, then ventured into the rest of the penthouse in search for a pen, maybe a notebook. I was so unprepared it was ridiculous. Did I really have what it took to do well in college?

I opened the door and flew into the kitchen, Of course I would run late. As I entered the room, there stood the president, aka my room mate. aka. sex god. He was dressed to kill in a black fitted suit, and a red tie in hand. His hair was a little long, the darkest black dipping into his eyes. His hair just made his eyes a more intense blue. Shining like a deep ocean. They held me frozen in place. He stopped moving, and just looked at me for what seemed like forever. He was a big man too, built nicely. Tall, just like Dante -6'2 maybe. He was just incredible looking with his chiseled chin and his sly smirk. Before I knew it or could stop it, he had me breaking out into a smile. Not just any smile, a full blown smile.   And I cant remember the list time I smiled that big. To my surprise he then reciprocated. And he had a dimple, a beautiful perfect breath taking deep dimple. I just had the feeling a lot of people never got to see. Then he spoke with his deep monotone voice.

"Goodmorning Ms.Coasta."

"Goodmorning President Damion."

"Ah... Ms. Costa. I would much rather you call me Master Damion on the school premises, and  Damion here when we are alone. Is that alright?"

"Okay. I was wondering,  I don't have any supplies yet. Do you have a pen I can use, maybe a notebook?"
I blushed. I couldnt' help it. He was just looming over me smelling like heaven, and looking fucking breathtakingly beautiful.

"Of course. I have a bag somewhere here for you..."

He looked around the room.

"Ah, there it is, by the front door. Take what you need and you can put the rest into your room for now."

"Thanks."I replied as I took it from the floor. I watched while he grabbed his jacket and walked to the elevator.

"I will see you later okay?"

"Okay Damion. Thank you for the supplies."

He winked at me and left. God this was insane, how was I meant to get along living with this god of a man? I took what I needed from the bag, and headed out myself.

Damion

I left the penthouse. With a solid lump in my throat and I didn't know or understand why. She reminded me so much of her that it was hard to see. Was it the eyes? I couldn't figure it out.

She didn't remember last night which was the best bet for me. Hopefully she would never remember and I would be free and clear from any awkwardness.
The way she looked at me. I had no choice but to hold her with my eyes. I couldn't look away, as much as I wanted to. There was just something, and I had no clue how to deal with it. She looked so pretty, curvy and natural. Perfect even without a trace of make up. I don't know how I will ever be able to live like this. As it is she will have so much more going on soon. Once I tell her about who she is and how things are going to go for her. I was given strict instructions to wait until she started the process of turning. This was going to be difficult, and I knew it.

And who knew if I was going to have to deal with an ex coming and finding her, that she clearly was scared of.