Chapter 11: Omega Oil

Later that Halloween night...

I woke up to the dim light and low sound of the TV and saw Ty knocked out on the twin bed next to me. I check my surroundings and realize what I thought was a dream, was actually reality. I'm in Santa Barbara for Halloween, with the crew and Breslin, who kissed me into oblivion about three hours ago. I can still taste him on my lips and tip of my tongue.

It was only about 7:30 at night, so plenty of time to shit, shower, and shave. Oh Dad, he used to say that, but this was his dream, to go to UCLA like him, so I'm going live it....

I get up, try and be quiet to not wake Ty, and exit the room. I'm greeted by Sparkle who was eating a bag of chips on the living room couch.

"Finally, somebody woke up. I was getting bored", as she gave me her infectious smile.

"You have Dom and know how to entertain yourself", I said as I plopped down next to her.

"Well, actually I put Dom to sleep so that was my entertainment". I gave her a look of disgust. "Oh please, you and B were out here making a movie and whatnot". I then gave her a look of shyness. "Don't be shy now, I'm happy y'all asses are finally making moves".

I roll my eyes, "Oh shut up, we were playing a game".

Sparkle gave me her infamous "Bih Please" face just as Ty came out the room. We all started to migrate to our bathroom and talk about preparation for our costumes. I was going to be Wilma from the Flintstones, Sparkle was going to be a sexier version of Space Jam Lola Bunny in a cute basketball two piece, and Ty was going to be Wonder Woman sporting these bomb Gladiator heels that accentuated her little legs.

My outfit was made by Bambi, who I've grown to love in class. I didn't see Bambi as a transgender woman, just a woman. It was a simple 2-piece outfit similar to Wilma's original, but black triangles added to it. I had a orange Senegalese twists wig which I planned to bun up and the Giuseppes Sparkle owed me went perfect with it.

We all were in the bathroom, literally shitting, showering, and shaving at the same time thanks to the individual doors. Two hours later, of dressing, makeup, hair and primping, I can honestly say we looked really good. We heard the boys moving around in the other room as we were getting ready. Ty & I uploaded a couple of Snaps and Sparkle was taking pictures to later upload to IG.

"Alright now, I know I got condoms, so just in case y'all need some, let me know". I scoffed and Ty just rolled her eyes. Sparkle laughed,"Well, let's just stay together, bathroom, walking everything, you know people could be crazy. I don't want to smack up a chick at all, but I will". We laughed and exited the bathroom only to start cracking up laughing at what we saw.

An oversized Space Jam Bugs Bunny who had a tapped ankle who matched his girl Lola, Ant was a Ninja Turtle who was having too much fun with his swords, and I zeroed in on the sexiest version of the Flash I ever saw. Breslin. "Don't be laughing at us ladies, we know we look good, we originally were going to be the NWA, but people kept arguing over who was going be who," Ant said. They all looked cute. As per usual, Breslin was staring me down, scanning me down while biting his lip.

"You look great Kenz. I can never watch Flintstones the same again". He looked so perfect in his half leather, half polyester suit.

I gave him a cute smile before replying, "Thanks Breslin, you look quite dapper yourself." I look down at the floor at my heels. We were almost the same height now and now I can see those eyes even clearer; Bres decided to just wear the suit and not the mask because it was just too hot. He just gave me a smirk before we got handed shots from Ant. We all toasted before we started stalking the streets which were full of crazy costumes and celebrity impersonations. The girls, we led the front while the boys lurked in the back. We strolled up to a street that looked completely crowded and lit. Well, I guess this is where we go.

It looked like we entered an Omega Psi Phi fraternity house and of course, Sparkle knew the guys who were hosting the house party packed full of familiar and new faces. We headed to the kitchen and were greeted with Red Solo cups and a gold and purple welcoming party. I recognized this one guy named Kyree from my Biology course. He nodded his head at me and smiled before listening in on what Ty was saying.

"Sheesh, girls will wear damn near lingerie and call that a costume, like what are you supposed to be?" To be honest, we were some of the most covered girls at this party. I felt super self-conscious as always.

"They be doing too much though. Some of them do it for uncalled for attention. Most dudes don't want that." That came out of Ant's mouth surprisingly and he dapped with B. Hmmm wonder does he think like that?

I was sipping something called Omega Oil which I trusted being that SBPD was securing every nook and cranny of Santa Barbara this weekend. "Nothing Is Promised" by Mike Will Made it and Rihanna came on and Sparkle grabbed my hand to lead Ty and I to dance. I was Milly-rocking well into the second verse when I felt a presence behind me. I assumed it was Breslin until I saw my girls surprised face. I turned around it was Kyree. I froze up and jumped back a little bit. He grabbed my hand, "Hey Mackenzie right? I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted a dance. I should have asked". I looked at him face to face and he reminded me of Odell Beckham Jr. Wow ok, so he's not a dick like I thought he would be...

"Uhm, it's ok. You just can't walk up on someone who watches a lot of Criminal Minds". We chuckled and he got called over by a Que. He said he'd see me around before letting go of my hand. I look at Ty and Sparkle in confusion before I feel another presence behind me. I turn around and I'm faced with an angry Breslin with a smirk on his face. What could he possibly be mad about? He just proceeded to grab my hand and push me against the wall before grinding against me. I wasn't scared however, I felt like he was I don't know, possessive of me. We switched places on the wall and his back was against the wall and my back was against his chest. We danced as dvsn's "Too Deep" came on, and Breslin's hips rocked with mine as his hand gripped my waist, cups in our hand the whole time.

He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "So, why do you always get me to the point of losing my shit?" I stilled as he kissed my earlobe. "I don't like sharing Kenz. You mine until you decide otherwise". I don't know if it was the liquor or the feeling Breslin gives me, but I felt great. I looked up and saw the other boys teamed up with the usual suspects. Ty and Ant were just making out in the middle of the party and the other two were just laughing and people watching.

Breslin and I had to dance for about eight more songs before we each finished our cups. "You want to get out of here? I mean I like parties, but I'd rather talk to you while you can't run off or over a text". He looked at me with pleading eyes that made me...agree. He grabbed my hand and led me back to the front, but not before Sparkle found and stopped us, "Breslin, you do anything, I swear I'll slap some black into you. You feel me?" He ignored her, said something to Dom before we left hand-in-hand.

________

Decided to split this into a 3-Part!!!!

Chapter 12 is coming soon after!

Didn't want you guys waiting!!!

Comment and lmk what you think!!!!