Chapter 31: Perfection

Miami, FL
7:21AM

"It's a damn shame for someone to sleep that hard....Shit, she look dead.....Kenz, wake up babe, we here.....MACK!" Ok, I know that loud ass voice is Sparkle as I peek my eyes open and also hear the pilot, "Alright passengers, thank you for flying American Airlines and enjoy your stay in Miami".

We're here! I stretch, kiss Breslin as the crew and I head into Miami International Airport to get our luggage as we get into our Uber and head to the Catalina Hotel in South Beach Miami. You could tell from how packed the airport and streets were, that Miami was the place to be for college students.

"Mi-am-aaaaaaay! Cali over here!", as always Ant was ignorantly yelling out the window as we drove through the tropical streets full of young borderline naked students and residents.

"Oh yea, I'm fasho blacking out this weekend", Kyree said while pulling off his jacket. I did the same; l for it to be only 79, it was humid and dry, but I will say Miami is beautiful. Breslin was sleep most of the ride in my lap and it was adorable. I had to wake him up though as Court said we were here. I'm thankful for the friends I've made because this hotel was immaculate and had a great location. Everything seemed to be covered in either reinforced glass or marble and I couldn't wait to start my vacation.

Before I knew it, we were in our enormous suite on the top floor. Each couple was sharing a room which was the size of my studio. Of course, the child in Breslin came out as he began jumping on our hotel bed. "Join me babe! We in fucking Miami!"

I giggle at my big baby, I'm just as hype, but I can contain myself. "Boy, get down. I'm not trying to spend my vacation in the hospital". He laughs snd proceeds to get down and scour the room.

Breslin then comes up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, "You right, I want to spend all my free time with you". He kissed me, "You remember the last time we were in a hotel? In Santa Barbara? You knew you were my forever then right?"

I blushed because I couldn't help but think how awkward I was actually back then. "No I didn't", I said shyly as he kissed my neck. He must have put music on from his phone because Chance the Rapper's "Juke Jam" with JB and Towkio started playing in my ears.

"Girl, you crazy if you didn't know that". He started sucking my neck. "My Dad told me I'd always know when I found the girl who stole my heart. I knew it at freshman orientation and that day at Fat Sal's. No lie Kenz. Like some real shit, I really love you babe it scares me".

I started blushing,"I know how you feel, I love you too". He started rubbing my stomach before my phone started ringing.

"Fuck! Why does Sparkle always mess up the moment?", he said frustrated and began kicking off his shoes and taking off his shirt as I answered her FaceTime.

"Wassup Sparks?", I answered while plopping on the bed fedewstomach down. Breslin was now standing behind me, massaging my ass.

"Our appointments are at 11, so hurry you freaks! I hear that Jacquees in the background B, it'll be plenty time for that, let the girl breathe".

He groaned before hanging up on her call, "We really need a vacation by ourselves. They're going to be dummy annoying babe".

Breslin was so cute when he was frustrated. "C'mon Boo Boo Bear, let's go take a shower, kill two birds with one stone". I winked at him and began stripping out of my sweats and shirt walking toward our bathroom.

"You know I love multi-tasking". He was hot on my tail right behind me as we took advantage of the bench in our shower....

--------
10:21AM