〰 22 〰

A/N; Prepare yourselves. I'm serious. This is where things start getting dramatic. From chapter 22-23. Bare with me. I hate drama, but it's needed. Sorry, not sorry. Prepare. Breathe. Don't stab anyone. Mkay. Enjoy your read.

Calum found himself growing a little too comfortable inside of Michael's dorm. Perhaps it wasn't allowed to have somebody who wasn't registered on campus, but nobody knew about it and the worst thing that could happen was that they'd kick the brunette out - which Michael highly doubts would happen since he's a scholar student and they love him. Besides, college students have parties all the time. His is just a little romantic invite from his boyfriend, they'd understand.

"Are you comfortable?" Michael giggled, admiring the way Calum began falling asleep on one of the black couches on the other side of the room. His old roommate stopped staying with the colorful haired boy, and Ashton ended up moving in. But Ashton wasn't around, which was really weird but Michael didn't question him on it.

"Yeah," Calum said lazily, his eyes drooping as he laid on the couch with his feet planted firmly on the ground. He wasn't used to time zones, so of course he was tired as hell after spending so much time traveling without really telling anybody about it. As usual, it was meant to be more of a surprise. Though, it'll be a major surprise when Michael finds out Calum isn't leaving, even if he partially is secretly.

Michael smiled as he watched his boyfriend fall asleep, and to say he was the cutest thing alive would be an understatement. He loved watching Calum sleep whenever they were younger, even though the brunette always called him creepy and told him not to do it.

Around an hour or so passed by and Michael found himself becoming bored. He was used to feeling occupied by having someone to chat to at the most random times, and for some reason, he really wanted Chinese food. He stood up from the chair he was sitting in, unplugged his white wired headphones and turned his camera on. His mission at this point was to be cute, but when is he not cute?

"Ah," Michael shouted in a really high pitched voice, repeating it again until Calum's eyes opened. He assumed that the brunette would be angry that he woke him up, but he just smiled fondly at his boyfriend and rubbed his eyes so he could adjust to the environment he was in. He was still exhausted as hell.

Michael turned the camera off, deciding that he'd probably save it to Google Docs and download it on his computer later if he isn't lazy.

"It's about time my baby is awake," Michael cooed, moving away from the small space he was standing in and plopping down on the couch so he could join Calum at his side. At this point, the brunette continued to wipe his eyes while Michael casually wrapped his arm around his boyfriends waist and bopped his nose.

"Why are you so cute?"

"Why are you so cute?" Michael repeated, wanting to be even more adorable, though he knew he could never win against his boyfriend. Calum just had natural puppy eyes and a frown that could make anybody say yes or fuck it, and it makes things really hard sometimes.

"I think your mum should have named you cute, because that's exactly what you are," Calum mumbled before leaning into his boyfriend more but moving his head away a bit to breathe. Michael, on the other hand, didn't like that and pulled Calum closer to him so his neck could gently lay against his forearm.

Michael just laughed, ignoring how cheesy his love has become. It's been a while since he's heard something like that, but he's glad that he's finally back to the usual gift of Calum cuddles and kisses. But of course he had to ruin an adorable moment by asking a question that he kind of really wanted to pursue.