Chapter six.

Chapter six.

I felt his hand wrapped on my waist and gently carrying me..I didn't notice that I am already lying on his bed without breaking the passionate kiss.

I can feel the desire all over him..I wanted to stop him cause I know he's just drunk..but my body..my whole being is betraying me..because I know deep inside my heart, I want him...I want him because I love him..

I can feel his hands inside my shirt roaming around my body and suddenly unclasped my bra..every touch makes me shiver..nalulunod na ako sa nangyayare..hindi na ako makapag-isip ng matino..siya lang yung lasing samin pero sa bawat hagod ng mga labi niya sa labi ko..di ko maiwasang malasing.

"Ahhh..Fra-aancoo" A moan escape my mouth when he started playing with my breast with his bare hand..

"Keep still baby.." He said when he let go of our kiss just to remove his shirt..I can see his well formed muscles..his abs are inviting..he is so damn hot..sunddenly he also undressed me and stared at my half naked body. I can see the desire..and it pained me when lust is the only thing that visible all over his face..theres no love at all just like what my eyes are telling him.

My mind keep on telling me na..pagsisisihan ko lang ito sa huli...na baka maging isang one night stand lang ang dating neto pagdating sa taong mahal ko....na ako kaya kong ibigay ang pagkababae kong matagal kong iningatan para sakanya kahit walang kasiguraduhan kung anong magiging kalabasan ng lahat ng ito..

He started caressing my left breast while kissing the right one.. Then his kisses went up to my neck and started kissing me there and putting some marks...right there..I know I'm lost..and the only thing on my mind is that..I love him so much and I'm willing to give up everything just to satisfy his needs and if that requires giving my virginity to him..I won't hesitate.

I can feel his hands now unbuttoning my shorts...and moments later we are both naked..he started kissing me again on my lips..and now I can feel his hardness on my stomach ready to claim and deflower mine. His kisses went down to my neck..down to my breast..to my stomach..and I gasped when i felt his lips in between my thighs giving me so much pleasure, I can feel his tongue playing with my clit.

"Ahhh..oohhhh..Franco..please.." I don't know if I'm going to stop him or just encourage him to go on..I can't even breathe normally..Hindi ko na alam kung saan ako hahawak at kung saan ko man ibabaling ang aking ulo..he's driving me crazy..and I can't help it..then suddenly i came in his mouth..hingal na hingal ako sa ginawa niya.

After kissing me down there..he stood up and positioned himself on top of me..he stared straight through my eyes...I felt his hardness poked my thing..and when he insert his thing inside me..."Arrrggghhh!!!" I can't help but to shout..that made him stop..I can feel the pain...its hurts so much...I can feel that there is a thing that tearing apart inside me..di ko naman alam na ganito pala kasakit..

"This is your first?" He asked..Tumango lang ako at pumikit dahil sa sobrang sakit...then suddenly a tear roll down my eyes.."You want me to go on?" He asked again..i open my eyes..tinitigan ko ang mga mata niya.. Hesitation is registered in his precious eyes..

"Just go-o o-on." I told him..."Don't worry baby..I'll be gentle..I promise.." He said before kissing me on my forehead...I can't help but smile.

He started thrusting in and out again..I tried to tolerate the pain..and moments later..the pain become a pleasure..a pleasure that i will no longer forget...forever.

"You're mine.." He said while thrusting and looking straight to my eyes..."Tell me you're mine..." He said firmly..I can't answer him because of the sensation but i think i need to answer so I told him..."A-a I'm all yo-yours.." Hirap na hirap kong sabi sakanya...yun ang totoo..Sakanya ako..sakanya lang ako..

Moans ang groans filled the room. He thrusted deeper and harder as we dance in the rhythm of our body..until we explode together...

And in that moment we become one..

———————————————————-

Love making. ♥

Author's note: Crappy? I know. Please bare with me with this kind of scene..first time ko kasing gumawa ng ganiyang scene so please bare with me nalang. Post a comment about this chapter please? I wanna know if it is bad or maybe..okay lang.

Special mention to: Mika Francisco and Ciaralin Santianez for helping me..You guys know who you are. I love you girls! Thank you so much. Mehehehehehehe :*

Vomments please ;)))

|ifitsmeanttobe|