Hostages • 2.2

Michael

"Dad." I say quietly. For the first time in 5 years, I finally got to see my dad. But under these circumstances, I'm not at all excited.

"Wait. This is your dad?" Alice asks me. I nod and I walk out of the room. I turn my phone on and the lock screen is a picture of Luke. He was alone in the hotel room while we all went out to eat. I wipe my eyes and open my phone. I go to phone and dial my mom's number.

Hello.

Mum.

What's wrong dear?

Dad.

What about him?

He's at the boys and mine's house.

What is he doing there?

He was trying to hurt us. With a gun.

What?!?

Yeah. We are safe, he's knocked out.

Call the police!

Okay.

Please stay safe.

I will Mum.

Bye Mickey.

Bye Mum

I hang up and walk back into the room. I see that they had tied him to a chair. As I stepped in, my dad started to wake up. He opens his eyes and his eyes land on me.

"Mike." His gruff voice says.

"Dad." I say. I look at the boys and Alice, "Can I speak to him in private?"

"Of course." Calum says and they leave. I watch them until the door shuts. I turn my eyes back to my father.

"Why did you do that?" I ask him straight forward.

"Do what?" He asks.

"Bust in here and hold us up with a gun!" I yelled at him.

"No need to yell Michael."

"I have every right to! You tried to hurt us!"

"I only did because I care about you."

"Because you care? If you cared you wouldn't of barged in here with a freaking gun!"

"I did it to keep Luke alive!" My Dad yells. I stay quiet.

"What do you mean?" I ask him after a short while.

"Arzaylea told me that I have to come here and threaten you guys or she would kill Luke. I did it to protect him for you. I wouldn't of actually hurt you guys." My dad tells me. One thing still didn't make sense.

"How did Arzaylea even reach you?" I ask him, scared of the answer.

"W-when your mother and I got into a huge fight, I left the house and went to a bar. I ran into someone. I met Arzalyea's mother. We talked for a while and then as I was about to leave, she brought out a gun. She put it on the side of my stomach. She said that I had to leave you and your mother or she's hurt you guys. So I divorced your mother. Arzaylea's mum made me date her for a period of time and I finally broke it off with her after a while." He says. My eyes widened and shook my head.

"Okay. Did you see Luke?" I ask him. My dad looks down and I knew he did.

"What did Luke look like? How badly did she treat him? Please tell me something. I need to know how he is. Please, how is he?" I ask my dad. He sighs and lifts his head up. He has tears in his eyes.

"He wasn't moving. His eyes were open though. He was just staring ahead. I clicked my fingers in front of his face. Nothing. Arzaylea pushed me out of the way and started to hurt him. I tried to stop her but she just pulled out a gun and said if I kept talking, she would shoot him. But the weird thing is, durning the whole thing, Luke didn't move. Didn't flinch, wince, or yell." My dad explains.

"They-They broke h-him..." I stutter quietly. Tears were rolling down my face but I wiped them away.

"What do you mean, they broke him?" My dad asks.

"Arzaylea and his dad. They broke him. He gave up after all the time he was fighting them. He couldn't handle it anymore. They hurt him too much." I told him, wiping the tears that ran down my face.

"He has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder." My dad says.

"What? I'm going to kill them!" I yelled. The boys came running into the room and over to me.

"M-Michael you have got to see this." Calum said and dragged me out of the room.

"Wait. My dad." I said and went back into the room. I walked over to him. I walked behind him.

"Can I trust you?" I asked.

"Michael I'm sorry about everything I have done. Please, you can trust me." My father said and I untied him. He stood up and I looked at him. He held out his arms and I ran into them. I hugged him tight. He hugged me back. Ashton came running in.

"Michael. Come on!" He yelled and dragged me out of the room. He brought me to the living room. He shoved me onto the couch and sat down next to me. He grabbed the remote and turned the tv on.

"W-Watch." He said sadly and clicked play. As I watched, tears fell from my eyes.

The tv played many pictures of Luke. He was bruised and bloody. He was also tied to the wall by chains. They were very detailed and there were at least 15 pictures. At the end of the 'slideshow' was a message.

Boys,

Hello. Luke is MINE! He will be forever. He is never leaving and he will spend the rest of his life with me. You will never see him again and you will have to find a new lead singer. Hope you boys have a good life without him. Luke Hemmings is mine forever.

Kisses, Arz<3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1042 words

This is the final chapter of Hostages! Vote and comment down below if I should do a sequel. I hope you like this book as much as I do. Thank you all for reading this book. I worked hard on it.

I might make this a book a series. Comment down below if you'd like that also.

There you go you wonderful human beings, Chapter 22 of Hostages. I hope you enjoys and remember that I love you guys

mxkepxnk