Hostages • 1.1

Luke

I shut my eyes because I couldn't keep them open anymore. Was this a side effect from the pills they gave me? I didn't feel like I was sleeping though. I heard machines going off like crazy. I heard doctors and nurses. I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't. I was then enveloped into even more darkness.

After what felt like 5 minutes, I started to hear things but couldn't see them. I heard crying from next to me. I felt my heart shatter as I knew who those whimpers came from. Michael.

"Lukey, I love you so much. I can't believe this happened. You mean the world to me. You help me through everything, good and bad. You are my best friend and my love. I can't imagine a life without you. I'm sorry I was so mean to you back then. I'm sorry I called you names. I'm sorry I pushed you around. I love you so fucking much Luke. I hate myself for making you cry at night. Yes, I heard you cry yourself to sleep for years. I'm sorry that I made you hate yourself. I'm sorry for everything I ever did. Please Luke. You gotta wake up baby.

"You are an amazing person. You are so kind to everyone. You care so much about your friends and family. You help everyone with anything, no matter how hard the task is. I believe that dreams can come true, because mine did when I met you, my love. I will always love you. I swear. No matter what I say and what I do, there is not a single moment when I don't think of you. I really miss you. If I know what love is, it is because of you. Never leave me. I would be an empty flame without you and my life would lose meaning. I know I am in love with you, because my reality is finally better than my dreams." I hear Michael say as I feel him squeeze my hand. I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't.

"Please try and open your eyes baby" Michael pleads. I'm trying Mikey, I think as I try to open them again. I heard Michael start bawling and him squeeze my hand tighter. I squeezed his hand and I heard him yell in joy.

I'm coming Mikey. I promise.

I felt Michael squeeze my hand again. I squeezed back and my eyes finally fluttered open. I closed my eyes again because of the bright light.

"LUKE" Michael yelled and gave me a massive hug. I felt him shaking and my thin hospital gown get soaked. I wrapped my arms around his waist and my eyes started to tear up. I put my head on Michael's chest. He pulled away and looked at me. I wiped away his falling tears with my thumbs. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back and held onto him. He pulls away and looks me in the eyes.

"I'm so happy you are okay" he says.

"What happened?"

"I don't know. 2 hours after we left, we got called back because they said you got into a coma. You've been in it for a year, Luke" He says. Tears rolled down my face and Michael pulled me into another hug. I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I felt him place a kiss on my forehead.

"Mikey I'm tired" I say.

"Okay darling. Can you wait until I get the doctor?"

"Yeah"

"Okay, I'll be back soon" He says and sets me down in the bed. He walks out of the room and thats when the thoughts rolled in.

Luke no one likes you

You are just a burden

Slit your wrist deeper next time

No one cares

No wonder your dad abused you

Michael hates you and so do the boys

Kill yourself

I screamed and yanked at my hair. The thoughts came over me and was taking over my mind. Tears poured down my face and I sat up. I curled into a ball and I felt an panic attack start. My body started shaking and my breathing patterns went wild. I heard the door slam open and footsteps run over to me. I felt someone pull me into their arms. I breathed in there smell and immediately knew it was Michael. The voices only got louder and ruder. I yelled again and Michael pulled me into his chest tightly.

"Luke baby, you're alright, okay? I'm here. Calm down or you'll pass out. Listen to my voice, you are okay. No one is gonna hurt you." He says.

But we are already taking over

I tucked my head into the crook of Michael's neck. I started to breathe correctly again. I stopped crying and shaking. Michael was running his fingers through my hair and held me in his arms as he sat on the bed. He laid us down and pulled the covers over us. I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

Michael

I ran into the room once I heard Luke screaming. I ran over to him and pulled him into my arms. He yelled again and I pulled him into my chest tightly.

"Luke baby, you're alright, okay? I'm here. Calm down or you'll pass out. Listen to my voice, you are okay. No one is gonna hurt you." I say. He put his head in the crook of my neck. I felt his breathing go back to normal and he stopped shaking and crying. I ran my fingers through his blond locks and sat on the bed. I laid us down on the bed and pulled the covers over us. He put his head on my chest. I heard his breathing even out and I looked down to see he was asleep. I kissed his forehead and I put my head on top of his. I pulled the covers up more and fell asleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1038 words💝

There you go you wonderful human beings, Chapter 11 of Hostages. I hope you enjoys and remember that I love you guys💘

MxkePxnk