Hostages • 0.4

Michael

It's been 6 months since I found Luke in his basement and he was admitted to the hospital. Right now, I'm sitting next to his hospital bed begging him to wake up. They said they are going to pull the plug today because Luke's chances of waking up dropped to 10%. Luke is on life support because of all the blood he lost.

"Luke please wake up, they're gonna pull the plug if you don't wake up. I love you so much Luke. Please don't leave me. What about the fans. They'll miss you. We'd miss you. The band would never be the same if you don't wake up. Please Luke! I love you so much. We will miss you so much. I love you to the moon and back. I don't know what happened Luke but I promise I'll protect you from whoever did this. Don't leave me please! You helped me through Year 10 till now. Please, please wake up" I said bawling my eyes out. The doctor comes in and I look at him. He nods and I start crying even harder. He helps me up and the boys come in and bring me away from Luke. We are all crying as the doctor goes over to the plug. He unplugs it and I bring the boys closer. I see a little movement from Luke. I look up to see his fingers moving slightly. I run over to him. I grab his hand in mine and squeeze it. I felt a slight pressure in my hand and smile.

"Come on Lukey, you can do it. Open your eyes for me baby" I say as I watch his eyes. I see them twitch and smile even wider.

"Open your eyes for me princess. You got this" I say and the boys come behind me and put a hand on my shoulders. I squeeze Luke's hand once more and I get a squeeze again.

"Come on, love. Please open them" I say and bring his hand to my mouth. I kiss it and his eyes twitch again. I pray in my head that they open. My prayers got answered because Luke's eyes open.

"Luke" I yell and hug him. I start crying again. Luke runs his hand on my head.

"D-don't cry, M-Mikey. I'm h-here" He says and I smile. I kiss him and he kisses back.

"They're happy tears Luke. You're okay" I said and let the boys hug him. I go out to get our parents. They stand up as I walk out. They look sad because of my tears. They run over to me and hug me.

"What happened" Anne said to me. I sniffle and wipe my eyes.

"Well the doctor came in and said that they had to pull the plug because he only had a 10% chance of living. So he pulled it. But something happened. Luke woke up" I yelled smiling. They all smiled and hugged me again. They all pulled away and went to go see Luke. I go to walk back to Luke's room but my phone dings. I check my phone to see a text from an unknown number. Me being the idiot I am, I checked it.

Unknown:

watch your back clifford

Me:

who are you

Unknown:

you'll know in time

I don't answer and put my phone in my pocket. I walk into Luke's hospital room and sit down next to him.

"H-hi Mikey" Luke said as I grabbed his hand.

"Hi baby" I said and kissed him.

Few hours later

Luke tries to sit up but winces in pain so I help him. I look down at him worried.

"Luke, what happened? We still don't know who did this to you" I say and Luke's eyes fill with terror.

"Luke whoever it is, we'll protect you from them" Calum says. Ashton and I nod. Luke takes a deep breath and tear fill his eyes. I move him over slightly and sit down in the bed with him.

"Luke who did this" I say.

"M-my d-dad" He says and breaks down crying. I pull him into a hug and let him cry into my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry princess" I say and run my hand through my hair. I look over to the boys and our moms. They have tears in their eyes and shocked faces. Ashton and Calum join the hug. We pull away and I wipe Luke's eyes.

"We are here for you, love. Don't think that we aren't going to protect you from him or anyone else that wants to harm you. We love you Lukey" I say and kiss him.

"Thank you" he says and hugs me. I hug him back and kiss his forehead. The doctor comes in with a clipboard.

"Hello Luke" The doctor says as he closes the door.

"Hi" Luke says and cuddles into my chest. I smile and wrap my arm around his waist.

"Good news is that you can go home today. Bad news is that you won't be able to do anything for 2 weeks" The doctor says and Luke nods.

"Someone has to watch you while you recover" the doctor says.

"I'll watch him" I say and the doctor nods.

"I'll be back in a little bit" the doctor says and walks out. I see the boys and our moms stand up.

"We're gonna leave. Michael I'll leave my car here for you" My mom said but I shook my head.

"I won't need it. I'm gonna stay here again tonight" I say. My mother nods her head and gives me a hug. Then she goes over to Luke and gives him a hug too. They all follow her lead and leave after they are done hugging us.

"Hey baby" I said as I sit down next to him on his hospital bed. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and he wrapped his around my waist. He shuffled in closer and put his face in my chest.

"Hi Mikey" He says and I smile. I kiss his forehead. I hear a soft, quiet snore. I look down and see that Luke fell asleep. I smile again and tuck my head into his quiff that he made me style for him. We just cuddle for a while until I hear the door open. A police officer walks in and closes the door. I sit up.

"Hello officer, how may I help you" I ask. He smiles at me and nods at the sleeping boy that is cuddled into my chest.

"Luke, baby, you need to wake up. Someone wants to talk to you" I say shaking him lightly. He groans softly and cuddles into me more. I roll my eyes and shake him a little bit harder.

"Darling, wake up" I say and he sits up. He wipes his eyes with rolled up fists. I mentally awe. Luke opens his eyes and is shocked as he sees the officer.

"H-hi" Luke stutters. The officer chuckles.

"Hello, I'm Officer Douglas. I heard that you were put in here because of a large stab wound. How did that happen" Officer Douglas asked. Luke started to shake. I ran my hand through his hair. I grabbed both of his cheeks gently. I held his face in my hands.

"Can you tell him what happened? He just wants to help you, love" I say and Luke hesitantly nods.

"My d-dad" Luke says.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1277 words💝

There you go you wonderful human beings, Chapter 4 of Hostage. I hope you enjoys and remember that I love you guys💘

MxkePxnk