Hostages • 0.6

Michael

1 year later

I sit down on the couch, eating cereal. I turn on the tv and start to watch Pokémon. I start to sing the theme song. I hear laughter and look over to see Luke laughing at me. I blush deep red and he laughs more. He walks over and sits down next to me. I put my cereal down and pull Luke onto my lap. He giggles as I kiss all over his face. He covers his face with his hands. I pull his hands away and kiss his lips. He kisses back and wraps his arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around his waist.

I hear someone clear there throat and I push Luke off of me. He lands on the ground with a thud. He groans in pain. I look up to see Calum and Ashton laughing at us. I roll my eyes and help Luke up. He stands up and pushes me on the couch. He looks over at Cashton and smirks.

"DOG PILE" Luke screamed and jumped on me. I laughed and I felt more weight on me. I start to try to push them off but they won't budge. I feel them finally get off of me. I smile at Luke and he smiles back. I charge at him and throw him over my shoulder. He squeals and I laugh. I run outside and to the pool. I smirk and Luke starts to kick me.

"No! Mikey please. Not the pool" I hear Luke plead. I back up from the pool and I hear Luke breathe out a sigh of relief. I run towards the pool and jump in with Luke still hung over my shoulder. As I hit the water, I see Ashton and Calum run to the pool. I hear two splashes and swam up to the surface. I set Luke down and he crosses his arms. He pouts and water drips down from his now patted down quiff. I laugh softly. He goes to get out of the pool but I swim over. I grab his waist and pull him back. I give him to Ashton and he starts to tickle him. Luke bursted out in a fit of giggles. Calum started to help Ashton tickle Luke.

"S-stop-p p-pleas-se" Luke says through his giggles. I shake my head as Calum brings him underwater. I get out and go inside to get us towels. I grab the towels and change my clothes. I walk downstairs but as I walk past the front door, a envelope slides under it. I grab it and go outside. I set the towels down on a chair and is about to tell the boys about the envelope but I look at the front it. It says Michael, for your eyes only.

I walk inside and go to my room. I shut and lock the door and sit on my bed. I open the envelope and pull out about 5 pictures. My eyes widen as I look threw the pictures.

The first picture is of Luke and I on our first date, the second picture is of all of us at one of our concerts, the third one is of us at the hospital after Luke woke up, the fourth one is of Luke and I making out on the couch from 10 minutes ago, and the fifth one is of the boys playing in the pool now. Each picture has a large red X over Luke's face. I see there is a note in the bottom of the envelope.

Dear Michael,

If you tell anyone about this, then I'll just kill each and every one of your boys. Starting with Blondie. Now listen to this and listen to it close. You will leave the boys and never come back. You will leave the band and do not write a goodbye note. Leave in 5 minutes or I'll get the boys. Hurry.

-unknown

Tears roll down my face as I finish reading. I grab a bag and start stuffing it with clothes. I finish in 2 minutes and have all my stuff in the bag except Luke's favorite jumper of mine. I went downstairs and left the house.

Luke

I giggle and hop out. Ashton and Calum follow me out. I grab the towels that Michael set out. I dried off and went inside. I went upstairs and into my room. On my bed was my favorite jumper of Michael's. I shrug and slip it over my head. I grab new boxers and sweatpants. I slip them on and walk out. I go over to Michael's room and knock on the door.

"Mikey, can I come in" I ask and got no response. I just thought he was sleeping and walked in. I walked over to his bed and was shocked when I saw it was empty. I saw that his closet door was open slightly and walked over to it. I was about to close it but opened it instead. When I opened it, my jaw dropped. It was empty. I ran over to his dressers and open them. There were no clothes in it either. I checked his room for the blanket I got him in Year 11, the one he never leaves when we go on tour. Gone. I screamed and ran downstairs. Ashton and Calum ran over to me.

"What's wrong" he asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. I started crying.

"M-Mikey le-" I stuttered but my crying got worse. Ashton brought me over to the couch.

"What's wrong with Mikey" Ashton asked me as we sat down. I pointed up and Calum went upstairs. The closet and drawers were still opened because I ran downstairs.

"Oh my god" I hear Calum say. I put my head in Ashton's chest and he pulled me close. I heard Calum's footsteps run down the stairs.

"What happened" Ashton asked. I gripped onto Ashton tighter.

"Michael is gone" Calum said.

"What do you mean"

"All of his clothes aren't there and the blanket Luke got him for Christmas in year 11 is gone" Calum said and I started crying harder. I heard Ashton gasp and hug me tighter. I felt another pair of arms wrap around me.

"Well isn't that cute" I heard a voice. We all jumped and saw a man dressed in all black. Ashton and Calum pushed me behind them. The man laughed and the door slammed open. We looked up and saw Michael standing in the doorway. I smiled. He walked over to the man.

"Did you really think that you could have gotten rid of me that easily" Michael said. I was confused but then shocked as Michael punched him. The man fell over because of the impact.

"Stay away from my family" Michael said as he walked over to us. The man smirked and stood up.

"Didn't I say that you had to leave or I'd take your boys" The man asked. Michael gulped but held his stare at him.

"And I said that I'll start with Blondie over there" The man said gesturing over to me. My eyes widened and I started to shake. Michael stood in front of Ashton and Calum as to block all of us. Ashton and Calum stood in front of me still, not gonna let him touch me. The man just laughed and snapped his fingers. I felt myself be pulled back and into someone. I let out a yelp in surprise and the man covered my mouth with his hand. The boys quickly turned around to face me. All of their eyes showed anger and hatred.

"Let him go" Michael yelled but the man who held me shook his head. I looked at Michael scared. He slightly nodded his head as to tell me he isn't going to let me be hurt. The man who we first saw started to walk closer to the boys. I screamed as much as I could through the man's hand. I flicked my eyes behind them and Michael was the first to react. He grabbed the man's wrist and flipped him. The man got angry again as I pulled from his grip. I ran over to Ashton's arms. The one man snapped and more people came in. Our eyes widened and they all smirked. The man went out to grab Michael but Calum hit his arms. This angered him.

"Get them now" he yelled and they began to attack us. One man went to grab me but I moved out of the way. One man started chasing me. He chased me out of the room and upstairs. He tackled me as I got up the stairs. He pinned me down on the ground. He brought out a cloth with chloroform on it.

"Michael" I yelled but the man put the cloth over my mouth. I struggled against his grip.

"Luke" I heard Michael yell back to me. My voice was muffled against the cloth. My eyes started to close as the drug got into my system.

"Luke" I heard Michael yell again before it all turned black.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1554 words💜

There you go you wonderful human beings, Chapter of Hostage. I hope you enjoys and remember that I love you guys💘

MxkePxnk