Hostages • 1.3

Luke

We run on stage and the crowd starts to roar. I forgot how good it feels to be on stage. We start to play Heartbreak Girl.

You call me up,
It's like a broken record
Saying that your heart hurts
That you never get over him getting over you.
And you end up crying
And I end up lying,
'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do.

And when the phone call finally ends,
You say, "Thanks for being a friend,"
And we're going in circles again and again

[Chorus:]
I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.
Hold you tight straight through the day light,
I'm right here. When you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

I bite my tongue but I wanna scream out
You could be with me now
But I end up telling you what you wanna hear,
But you're not ready and it's so frustrating
He treats you so bad and I'm so good to you it's not fair.

And when the phone call finally ends
You say, "I'll call you tomorrow at 10,"
And I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again,

[Chorus]

I know someday it's gonna happen
And you'll finally forget the day you met him
Sometimes you're so close to your confession,
I gotta get it through your head
That you belong with me instead,

[Chorus 2x]

The crowd starts clapping and I look at Michael. He's smiling at me. I take my guitar off and start talking to the crowd. I hear footsteps and look over to see a girl on stage running towards me.

"They'll be back Hemmings." The girl says.

"What?" I say confused. I don't have time to react when the girl grabs my guitar from it's stand and smash it against my head. I fall to the floor and all I hear is screaming. I feel three people on the sides of me and someone put my head on their lap.

"Luke. Luke listen to me. Are you awake?" Michael says shaking me. I nod but I start to feel tired. I close my eyes and fade into darkness.

Few Hours Later

I wake up in the back room of the tour bus alone. I hear mumbling coming from the kitchen and I stand up. My head is pounding so I almost fall to the floor but I grab my head and the couch. I open the door of the back room and walk into the kitchen where the boys are sat talking. Well Ashton and Calum are trying to talk to Michael who is crying.

"LUKE" Michael yells and I grab my head. Michael runs over to me and hugs me tight. I wrap my arms around him and I feel two pairs of arms wrap around Michael and I.

"God Luke. I thought you'd never wake up." Michael said.

"What happened?" I asked pulling away. I didn't know what was wrong besides the pounding headache.

"Some crazy girl ran on stage and smash your guitar on your head!" Michael said and everything came back.

"I think it had something to do with Arzaylea." I said.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"The girl said, 'They'll be back Hemmings'" I told the boys. Calum was about to say something when all of our phones dinged. We take out our phones and look at the text message.

Unknown
Ding Ding Ding Lukey is right. We will be back, might even be tonight.

I look at Michael, my eyes tearing up. He pulls me into a hug.

"How did she know that I said that and what did she mean by might even be tonight?" I asked Michael terrified.

"I don't know and the second part might mean she is gonna try and take you tonight which she WON'T be able to do." Michael told me and I let the tears spill.

"Baby please don't cry." Michael begged.

"I-I don't want to g-go back with h-her" I said. Ashton came over to me.

"We won't let her take you okay?" He said and I nodded. Michael wipes away the tears that have fell. I hear my phone ding and I look at the new message.

Unknown
Aw Lukey don't be scared or sad
we won't punish unless your bad

"M-Mikey" I said and handed the phone to him. He handed to Ashton and pulled me into his embrace.

"No one is getting punish, okay Lukey?" He told me. I just held him closer. The tears kept rolling down my face. Calum and Ashton joined the hug. I heard a grunt and a muffled yell. We pulled out of the hug and just then the door bust open. Arzel is standing with the men who took me the first time. Michael pushes me behind him as Arzaylea walked into the bus.

"What do you want Arzaylea?" Michael yelled. She just smirked and snapped her fingers. The men in a quick motion shoved the boys and grabbed me. I pulled against their grip but they were to strong. The boys started to run over to grab me and security came running in but Arzaylea put a gun to my temple and everyone stopped what they were doing.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1046 words

I'm gonna be updating as much as I possibly can but for today this is my last chapter. I'll try to write and update at least two stories everyday.

There you go you wonderful human beings, Chapter 13 of Hostages. I hope you enjoys and remember that I love you guys

mxkepxnk