Hostages • 0.1

Luke

I wrap my arms around the boys and we bow. It was our last show before our break from the tour. As we are about to leave the stage Michael picks me up and runs me off the stage. We start laughing as we run to our dressing rooms. Michael finally puts me down on the couch and then lays on top of me. I try to push him off but he wouldn't budge.

"Get off of me" I say as he cuddles into me. He shakes his head and I sigh knowing he won this battle. I shrug and cuddle into him. He wraps his arms around me and I wrap my arms around him. I hear Ashton and Calum start fake gagging. I roll my eyes and hide my head in Michael's neck. I feel his arm move from my waist probably flipping them off. I giggle into Michael neck and he chuckles.

"Your giggle is adorable" he says to me and leans down to kiss me. Did I mention that we're dating?

"Thanks Mikey" I say and blush. He kisses my lips once more then gets off. I groan and get up. Mikey grabs my hand and we walk out of the dressing room and outside to where our bus is waiting for us. Michael drops my hand as we get outside. I hate that Michael and I have to hide our relationship. We get into our tour bus. We are heading to the airport for our plane ride back home. We get to the airport and put on hoodies and sunglasses. We walk in and go through security, sit down and wait for our plane to be called.

"I can't wait to get back home" Ashton said and we all nod. Michael grabbed my hand and smiled. I smiled back at him and put my head on his shoulder.

"Flight 182 from Los Angeles, California to Sydney, Australia your plane is now boarding" We all stand up and grab our carry-ons. Michael and I walk with our hands still intertwined. We walk onto the plane and sit down.

(Skip the plane ride cuz I'm lazy af)

I feel someone shake my shoulder. I groan and I hear them chuckle.

"You gotta get up Lukey. The plane is landing" I hear my Mikey say into my ear. I sit up and yawn. I hear Michael aw and I look at him.

"Sorry, you just look like a kitten" He says. I giggle and put my head on his shoulder. Michael wraps his arm around me as we wait to be let off the plane. Michael kisses my cheek as we stand up. We grab our carry-ons and head out to the tunnel. As soon as we walk through, screams erupt from the crowd of girls getting held back from security. We go over to hug them and sign autographs. As we were leaving, I felt someone tug on my sleeve. I look over only to be pulled into the mob of girls. They pull me into the middle of the crowd and basically attack me. They start to crowd around me. I feel myself start to have a panic attack. My breathing start to get heavy and and everything gets blurry. My hearing is just filled with a bunch of screams. I fall to the ground, but the girls crowd around me still.

"Luke" someone says and I'm pulled out of the crowd. My breathing is still uneven and my sight isn't the best. I'm pulled into someone's chest. I breathe in their smell. Lavender and hair dye. Michael.

"Luke breathe" he says as he picks me up bridal style. I put my head in his chest as Michael starts walking and rubbing my back, which is kinda hard when you're holding someone. I hear running coming up to us and hear Ashton and Calum saying stuff but I still can't hear because of the screams. I felt Michael start running. We get to the front exit and go through it. Outside, a black truck is waiting for us. Michael and I get in and sit in the back. Michael keeps me in his lap as we start driving.

"Luke, are you okay" He asked. I nod. My breathing is getting back to normal and my sight isn't blurry anymore. Michael brings me closer to him. He starts to run his hand through my hair as that usually calms me down. I take my head out of his chest and kiss him.

"Thank you" I say as soon as I pull away. Michael looks at me.

"For what" He asks. I kiss him again and cuddle into him.

"For everything" I say as I play with the hem of his shirt.

"You're welcome, even though I didn't do anything" He says.
You have no idea, I thought.

"Okay, first stop Luke's house" Danny, our driver says. My breath hitches as he says that I'm going home first. Michael looks at me concerned.

"Are you okay, Lukey" He asked me. I look into his eyes and give him a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna miss you guys while on break" I said thinking of the first thing that popped into my head. They can't find out.

"Luke, we'll be going to our usual brunch on Friday. Today is Wednesday" He chuckled. I laughed a little and hug him.

"Hey lovebirds" I look up to see Ashton and Calum smirking. I blush and hid my face in Michael's neck. I heard them laughing. I look up but rest my head on Michael's shoulder.

"You okay, Luke. You fell hard in the airport" Calum said. I nodded.

"Just not good in a very crowded space" I said and Ashton giggles.

"No kidding" He says. We all look at him and he stops laughing.

"Sorry" Ashton said looking down.

"Don't worry babe, I'll make you feel better" Calum joked. Ashton grabbed Calum by the neck and laid him on top if him as they faked made-out in the seats. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Michael. He flipped me over so I was laying on the seat as he hovered over me. He started to kiss me. I grabbed his neck and he held himself up by his forearms. I hear gags by Cashton and I flip them off. I heard laughter and Michael pulled away. I blushed and looked at him.

"Okay, here we are. Luke's house"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1109 words✈️

There you go you wonderful human beings, Chapter 2 of Hostage. I hope you enjoys and remember that I love you guys💘

MxkePxnk