Hostages • 0.5

Luke

I told Officer Douglas about my dad. I cuddled into Michael as Douglas left. I was crying and Michael held me tight.

"I'm so sorry I never realised baby" Michael said and kissed my forehead. I shook my head.

"Its not your fault" I said and tilted my head up to kiss him.

"Why didn't you tell me" Michael asked. I started crying harder and he squeezed me tighter. He took my head in his hands. He wiped my eyes.

"H-he said he w-would kill m-me and my m-mom" I stuttered and he brought me even closer. I put my head in the crook of his neck.

"Get some sleep baby. I'll be here when you wake up" Michael said and I nod. He brought the covers up to my neck and my eyes closed.

"Wake up boy" I heard someone yell. My eyes opened to see my angry dad in my hospital room. I started to shake and I slid all the way to the back of the hospital bed. He just came closer to me. I went to press the emergency button but it was wasn't working.

"YOU TOLD THE COPS ABOUT ME" my dad yelled and his hand went flying across my face. I whimpered and held my cheek.

"So you know what I'm gonna do" He asked me. I shook my head and he smirked.

"I'm gonna hurt your fag of a boyfriend" he said and my eyes widened.

"No please" I said but the door opened. Michael walked in. He stopped as he saw my dad in the room.

"Nice to see you joined the party" My dad said to Michael.

"Mikey run" I yelled but he didn't leave.

"Get away from him"

"Make me"

"Mikey please leave"

"I'm not leaving" Michael said and walked over to my dad. He went to punch him but my dad caught him fist. He pushed Michael into a cart and he fell.

"Michael" I yell. He just stood up and started to attack my dad. My dad got on top and started to throw punches at his face.

"Leave him alone, please" I yelled at my dad. He just ignored me and kept hitting Michael. I saw him pick up his head and smash it on the ground. I gasped and got up. I slowly made my way over to the door. I opened and ran out.

"HELP ME PLEASE" I screamed looking down the halls. No one came. I looked over and saw my dad run out. He slam me against the wall and I groaned in pain. He just laughed.

"Now you get to see one of my boys kill your precious Mikey" My dad brought me back into the hospital room. He shut the door and brought me over to the side. I looked up and saw Michael with a hand over his mouth. He had a gun to his temple and he had tears rolling down his face.

"Say goodbye to Michael" I heard my dad say and the gun shot. Michael fell to the floor.

"MICHAEL" I screamed. My dad let me go and I ran over to Michael. I grabbed his head to see his eyes were closed. I put my ear to his chest but couldn't hear a heartbeat. I check for a pulse but there was none.

"NO" I yelled. I started crying as I rested my head on his chest. I hear a bunch of people run in and my dad's friend and him get taken out. Nurses picked me up. Doctors got Michael and checked him over.

"He's dead" The doctor said. I fell to the floor. My crying got heavier and put my head in my hands.

"This is all my fault" I yelled.

"It is your fault" I looked up and saw Ashton and Calum standing over me. They started kicking and punching me.

"I'm sorry" I kept saying over and over again.

"LUKE" My eyes opened and looked over. I saw Michael, Ashton, and Calum standing over me with a doctor and nurse. I grabbed Michael and held his close. I was crying and he squeezed me tighter.

"It was just a nightmare" I heard Ashton say and footsteps walk away from me. I heard the door close but held my hold of Michael. He climbed into my bed with me. He picked me up on his lap and I put my head in his chest.

"What happened Luke" Michael said to me and he put his head on the side of mine. I shook my head.

"Luke, you were screaming stuff like, Mikey run, Mikey leave please, leave him alone, help me, its my fault, and I'm sorry. You also screamed my name. What happened in your dream, darling" Michael asked as he rubbed my back. I sniffled and sat up on Michael's lap.

"I woke up to my dad yelling at me in the hospital room. He s-slapped me and said that he was gonna h-hurt you because I told the cops about what he did. You came in and tried to stop my dad but he overpowered you. I ran out of the room and yelled for help but no one came. He brought me back into the room and his friend had you with a g-gun to your temple. He s-shot you and y-you died. Ashton and Calum blamed me for it and started to punch and kick me. Then I woke up" I said and curled into Michael again.

"Lukey you know we'd never hurt you right" Calum said as he sat on the side of the bed. I nodded and looked up at Mikey.

"And I'm still here. I'm not leaving. I'm never gonna lose you. No one ever is gonna touch you. I promise" He said.

But little did he know that he couldn't keep his promise.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1014 words💝

There you go you wonderful human beings, Chapter 5 of Hostages. I hope you enjoys and remember that I love you guys💘

MxkePxnk