Do You...Kinda Wanna...Be Mine?

The screams of the dead people filled our ears and the warmth from the flames licked at our backs. "Woah! Wait! We have a deal, right - you have the Bolt." Percy frowned and drew his sword.

Hades looked over the five of us with a look of distaste and nodded at Persephone. "Call the Hounds." Smirking, Persephone called out to the hounds in Greek, summoning them almost instantly.

"Olive, you got this.. right?" Anna cried, stepping away from the advancing Hounds, but every step away was still a step towards the flaming souls behind us.

The Hound growled and nipped at our heels angrily and I yelled at them to stop multiple times, but I knew it was no use. They only would listen to Persephone once she gave them a direct order. An order to kill.

Hades admired the Bolt with a grin and muttered something to Persephone. I could hear Miss Jackson behind me yelling at the Hounds to stay put and kicking at their faces. In the corner of my eye I watched as Persephone began kissing Hades and while they were distracted, I took a deep breath and figured Greek may work on them. I quickly thought back to my few Greek lessons and remembered the one word which may help me. "αριθ."

The Hounds continued growling, but they stayed back, no longer advancing. To which I was extremely shocked and happy.

As I looked up, Persephone had yanked the Bolt off of Hades and was prancing around with it with a diabolical smirk on her face. "Come on, give it b-" Hades began, but wouldn't finish. With an angry roar, she pointed the Bolt at Hades and shot a bolt straight at his chest - electrifying him and causing him to pass out.

Staring at what she did, she jumped for joy and laughed at the top of her lungs, then muttered something in Greek, making the vortex disappear and convert back into the wall it was. Smirking as walked over to Hades's body and nudged him with the edge of her toe, chuckling as she did. "He won't remember a thing."

Percy drew his sword and pointed it defensively at Persephone who was still grasping them bolt. "Why did you do that?"

She gave him a look of utter shock and anger. "Are you serious? Because he's mean and angry and abusive! The only time I look forward to is my allotted time away from this Hell-hole. You try living with this guy for nine months out of a year and see how you like it. A war of the gods would put an end to it! And I'd be alone with only him. That's why, I am letting you go-and giving you back this." She gave Percy the Bolt and nodded. "Now, leave. Take the Bolt and your mother."

Percy nodded and capped his sword, then pulled out the three pearls we had collected.

Persephone gave me a look of knowing. "I expect I'll see you very soon, will I not?" I just straightened my back and looked away. "Only three?" She looked around with a cocked brow. "There are five of you. Each pearl only transports one, so two will have to stay." She walked over to a couch and sat down comfortably. "I volunteer the saytr." She smirked seductively, but let us choose amongst ourselves.

"Alright guys, so we know who's staying and whose going right?" Percy asked and we all nodded, he then turned to his mother and hugged her goodbye. "Mom, Grover will protect you - he will lead you out, kay?"

"Alright, Percy." She smiled and nodded then looked at Annabeth and I with a small smile. "Who are your friends?"

"Mom..." Percy sighed and rubbed his forehead. "We really don't have time - "

"Now, Percy - I can at least know their names, not their backstories." She chuckled and looked at him expectantly. "Aren't you going to introduce us?"

"Okay, okay." Percy sighed with a small smile then pointed at Annabeth who was keeping a safe distance from everything and admiring the architecture. "That is Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, and my friend. And she," Percy pointed at me and I held out my hand for Miss Jackson with a smile. "Is Olivia Smith, daughter of Apollo -and Artemis- ...and she's got some Ares too," He chuckled a little as his mom nodded with a slightly amused smile on her face. "And she's mine - I-I mean, she's my ..." I rose a brow at the slip of 'mine' and smirked a little, feeling a small blush forming.