Lotus Eaters And Summer Solstice Blues

Percy's PoV:

I'd been hearing a deep, familiar voice running through my head - telling me to wake up and take a look around me, but my mind was in such a fog it seemed pretty much impossible. It was almost as if I wasn't in complete control of my body any more.

"Percy? Can you even hear me?" A familiar voice weaved through my heads, sounding as if from a far off dream. 

Frowning, I looked down and saw Olive grasping my arm with a worried expression on her face. I opened my mouth to say something to her when a waitress holding a tray of flowers walked passed, handing me one. "Yum." I grinned, about to take a bite when it was slapped out of my hand by Olive.

Sadly, I stared down at the wasted flower in a mix of shock and confusion. Olive was too surreal to be really here right now any way - she was some where looking for her sister. I must be dreaming. 

"You need to snap out of it Percy!" She yelled at me, taking my face into her hands with a stern look. I frowned at the flower once more, angering Dream Olivia and making her snap in front of my face. "Focus!"

"Olive?" I chuckled, partly not believing she was here right now, it would mean she had only been gone for a day - that wasn't enough time to find her sister. "What ar- Let's go rock climbing!" I grinned, the idea sounded as if it was the best thing in the world. "You'll love it." Sniggering happily, I grabbed dream Olivia's arm, leading us to the domed room as she struggled against me.

"No- you need to knock this off Percy! I.. I'll.." She turned me around, frustrated. Her eyes darted every where, as if she was trying to piece a puzzle together. I frowned a little and was about to tell her that she could think about that when I woke up and that we should be having fun in the dream - when she threw her arms around me with a determined expression saying: "Wake up!" And pressed her lips hard against mine, sending a shock through my system.

Numbly, I wrapped my arms around her torso and pulled her into me, kissing her back. She felt so warm and real that I suddenly snapped out of the fog my brain had been sleeping in. "You are real." I sighed, pulling away from her lips after a second.

~Olive's Pov :

 "You are real." He chuckled, pulling himself away from my tingling lips as I bowed my head in embarrassed shame for throwing myself on him.

"You thought I was a mirage or something?" I poked him in the chest, biting my lip.

Percy brushed his thumb against the corner of my mouth with an amused smile. "I thought you were going to find your sister?" Reaching up, I placed my hand over his with a small, confused smile. 

"What are you talking about? I did." I chuckled then snapped out of my stupor - remembering that there was only a small amount of time to get everyone out of here and get the Master Bolt before midnight of the summer solstice. "We have to find the others Perc - do you remember where they went?"

"No...we've been all over the place." He frowned and took a look around, giving me a disgruntled look. "How could you have been looking for your sister? It's only been a day since you left, Olivia.... Did something happen?" 

Squinting at him, I felt my heart drop a little. "What are you talking about, Percy?" I put a hand on his shoulder with a concerned look. "It's... It's been four days."

Percy chuckled a little, not believing me - but I did make any move to correct myself or play it off as a joke and he quickly understood the truth. "Fo-Four?!" He pulled a hand threw his hair messily and looked around the halls of the casino. "We - we need to find Grover and Annabeth!" He turned back to me once more with a startled look. "Four?