Chapter 12

Shai POV

I walked over to the drinks and started to go through the bottles. I picked up a bottle of peach ciroc and gin. I took three straight shots of gin ignoring the burn in her chest. I flipped her 18 inch Peruvian extensions over my shoulder and reached for the bottle of peach ciroc but somebody lifted it off the table before I could.

"Hold on what the fuck you seen me-" I started to ramble until I looked up and saw my little cousin Kiki. I stopped in my tracks and smiled. "Bitccccch I was just talking about you earlier yo ugly ass ain't answer the phone or nothing." Kiki chuckled and walked around the table and gave me a hug.

"I been watching yo ass throw them shots back like it won't shit" Kiki said shaking her head while simultaneously pulling down her shorts.

"Cute fit" I said looking her up and down

"Cute fit" I said looking her up and down. She didn't get the chance to reply because some guy came up behind her and lead her back to the carpeted dancefloor. I shrugged and continued to throw back another glass of gin. I proceeded to stand up against the wall and look at my surroundings.

I began to feel a little buzz and decided to go find Cheyanne and Lyn. It felt like more and more people were deciding to come. I shimmied through the crowd looking every which way for my friends. I spotted my cousin Taylor twerking on some nigga on the wall and shrugged my shoulders. More power to ya,I thought as I walked past.

What stopped me dead in my tracks was my little sister being dragged to the back to one of the bedrooms. I dropped the glass shot glass and made a quick run for it. I staggered because I was beginning to feel the effects of drinking.

"Annie" I yelled to the top of my lungs but to no avail. The blaring speakers played Low Life by Future and The Weeknd, therefore no one heard a sound I made. I continued to keep up as best as my short ass legs would allow me too.

I know she don't think her little ass is grown and she about to be having sex at some party. I'll beat the breaks off him and her.

They walked into a room and closed the door. I wasted no time busting the door open. I looked around at the shower curtains, mirrors and toilet. I was a bit confused as to how I ended up in the bathroom but then I looked at the people.

No words could form because I completely embarrassed myself. I didn't even know these people. She had my sister shape a little but she wasn't my sister. I backed away slowly moving backwards closing the door. I shut it closed and closed my eyes taking a deep breath.

I spun on my heels and proceeded to walk forward but ran straight into someone. I quickly apologized and began to walk away with my head down shuffling my feet. Yet the person would not allow me. I became irritant when I felt someone tug on my arm.

"Can I fucking help y-" I started as I looked up. The face made me stop dead in my tracks. This trifling ass bitch.

"Shai I wanna talk to you and make you understand" Briarnnia said trying to explain.

"Bitch no get yo hands off me ain't no fucking explaining. You liked him, you got him, the end. All explained right?" I said as I stepped my foot forward bumping my shoulder against her as I walked past.

"But I'm sorry Shai, please forgive me" I could hear the last few words as I walked away from her into another direction. I went back to the drinks but some guy beat me to it. I looked up with aggravation stirring deep inside of me.

"What the fuck can you excuse yourself" I said behind gritted teeth. I tilted my head upwards because that was the only way to see his face. He smirked, displaying pearly white teeth. I wasn't falling for his charm though. I spun on my heel and sashayed away into the crowd to find my friends.

I felt the liquor from earlier start to kick in and decided I wanted to dance. I swayed my hips from left to right with both of mya arms in the air as I found my way through the people and seen my cousin Kiki twerking so I came up beside her and crouched over twerking my ass with her.

I placed my hands on my knees and stuck my tongue out as I danced to Rihanna's Work. The song was almost over as I felt an arm pull me up and forcefully drag me away. "What the fuck you doing Shai?" I recognized the voice and rolled my eyes.

I snatched my arm away and tilted my furious eyes his way. "Let me the fuck go. I'm not yo girl no more remember. I can twerk on every nigga in this motherfucka if I really want to. Wanna see?" I asked him smirking batting my eyelashes smoothly. He stared down at me with hurt and sorrow playing in the pupil of his eyes. I spun on my heel and my eyes met with the same guy from the drinks table.

He was staring directly at me watching the scene unfold. Our eyes met and I added a little more switch in my hips as Cameron stared at my ass. I approached him and whipped my hair over my shoulder as I turned my back against and slowly grinded my ass against his print. I could see Cameron watching from where I left him.

If looks could kill he'd have about four counts of murder charges on his hands. I was broken out of my thoughts when a deep voice leaned over my shoulder and whispered in my ear leaving shivers down my back. "I'm Koron, or they call me Killa K you?"

I couldn't barely concentrate on anything he was saying. My mind was racing. "S-Shai, nice to meet you" I stated as a shy smile crept upon my face feeling his hand slide to my hips and guide me slowly.

I was just about to go in when I was shoved to the ground and Koron jumped on top of me and pulled out his piece. Everyone in the hotel room panicked. Running every which way from and towards the body that dropped. Koron moved his hand around for the shooter but its like he disappeared.

That's when it hit me. "CHEYANNE!" Was all that could escape from my mouth. I shoved Koron and ran for my life towards Cheyanne. I examined her wounds in the shoulder and abdomen. I grabbed her head and laid her in my lap shutting my eyes. "You gone make it. You are gonna be okay Cheyanne I love you man don't leave us" Was the last thing I could remember that night.