Chapter 10

Playing with leaking gas

Shai POV

Everything happened so quickly. This bitch then stepped to me talking about she knew I was gonna be upset but Cameron was now her man.

HER MAN! I started fucking snapping. I been fucking with Cameron for fucking months so why this grimy bitch pop out all of a sudden. My blood was boiling. I wasn't listening to shit she had to say.

I was lost in my own thoughts. My head was spinning and my blood was pumping. I just couldn't fathom what was going on. Nor did I want too. I was knocked out my thoughts by a presence.

Shayla'a presence. Everything happened so fast. Shayla asked me was everything alright and next thing I know blows were being thrown left and right. I couldn't even keep up. I was stunned.

Then I felt my blood boil because some bitch came out of nowhere and was trying to sneak Shayla from behind. I ran full forced and knocked the bitch on her ass sending straight jabs to the side of her face.

I punched her any and everywhere I could. She curled up into ball on the ground trying to block my hits but I didn't stop.

My arms started to get tired so I used my feet instead. I lifted my foot off the ground and stepped straight onto her face viciously and repeatedly. I let all of my anger out on this poor bitch.

I could hear people telling me to stop and a few people tried to pull on me but I broke free every time.

Just as I was about to start dragging her I felt myself floating. My feet were no longer attached to the ground. I was fighting so hard I didn't feel the stream of hot tears rolling down my face.

I felt so weak I just laid in whosever arms I was in and sobbed. I couldn't stop. I looked up at who was holding me through blurred eyes and seen Cameron's face. I went ballistic.

I started to smack and hit him in the face and climbed out of his arms. I kept hitting and yelling. But all I could see in his eyes was regret. He didn't try to stop me and he didn't try to calm me down. This was it.

The ultimate betrayal.

Omniscient POV

Shayla beat Briarnnia down to the point she couldn't even come to senses.

Shai so hurt from the betrayal. Briarnnia was supposed to be her best friend. They were supposed to go so far. Side by side.

Shayla, Cheyanne, Lyn and Monica all helped her into her hotel room after looking at her cry balled up on the floor. Each one of their hearts broke for her.

Shai couldn't even make it to her room so she laid on the couch. Monica rubbed her back softly as she listened to Shai sob. They all sat around and tried to calm her down.

Her sobs started to become muffled and hard to hear until they eventually stopped. Her body heaved up and down until she fell into a deep sleep. No one knew what to do.

They all stayed there and made sure she was okay. Knowing that words couldn't help her they made sure she felt their presence. And for her that was enough.

"Maybe we shouldn't go out today and just sit here in the room and chill" Monica suggested from her seat on the plush carpeted floor.

"They'll come asking where we are but I'm sure we could come up with something" Lyn suggested shrugging her shoulders.

"Don't worry I'll handle it" Shayla voiced after forming a plan in her head to get out of the school festivities today. There's so many students she really thought they wouldn't even miss her.

"I'll go get blankets and food, let Shai sleep, Monica find a movie on Netflix and Lyn come help me" Cheyanne gave out orders like she was the chief and they were the Indians.

After gathering all of the assorted candies and cakes they laid out their pallets and watched Brotherly love. It wasn't long before everyone started to nod off into their own peaceful sleep.

Sprawled out all over the floor and couch every girl was rudely awaken by a loud and obnoxious knock at the door.

Monica and Shai jolted upwards while the rest of the girls groggily awoke. "Who is it?!" Shai raised her voice to ask as her voice cracked. Monica got up to look through the peephole.

"Givenchy" the voice on the other side of the door stated. Monica pulled open the door and rolled her eyes walking away. Givenchy hadn't done anything but Monica was really hurting for Shai so that clouded her judgment. He gave her a weird look and shrugged it off.

"Shai how you feeling? I knew something wasn't right when ain't none of y'all show up to the Cheesecake factory saahn" Givenchy noted shaking his head.

"I'm straight you brought us some back though right?" Shai asked trying to lighten the mood in the room. Givenchy was typing away on his phone then lifted his head.

"Nah I got Monica something" He turned towards her and winked at her and turned back to Shai. "But I know somebody who did" He said smirking. As if on cue someone started to knock on the door.

They all looked towards the door and Givenchy got up and answered the door. Deonte stood at the door. Shayla slid her head under the cover and laid there. Cheyanne peeped and started giggling.

"Hey everyone. They don't look very ready to go anywhere- wait they don't know" Deonte said pinching the bridge of his nose becoming frustrated.

"I was just about to tell them about that." Givenchy spoke nervously rubbing his hands over his waves.

"Tells us about what?!" Monica raised her voice at him. He looked at her like she lost her mind for a minute but didn't say anything

"Go get dressed we threw y'all a party in our room. I heard what happened to Shai and I don't want that to ruin all her fun. Everybody waiting on y'all. So go get dressed." Givenchy said standing up.

"Hold up who said we were going? I appreciate that but I don't think I'll be going" Shai said shaking her head.

"Maybe its a good idea you need to get out and have some fun Shai let's go and if its not what you expected we'll leave" Lyn suggested. Shai sighed and reluctantly agreed.

"Let's go get ready then and Shayla quit hiding under that damn cover we all see you" Cheyanne said putting her out there and getting up.