Chapter 31

1 Year Later

"The infamous drug ring has been busted and taken down by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. No names or pictures have been released towards the media but all eleven suspects have been caught and held for questioning. Moving more than five different types of drugs through Chicago, Illinois; Detroit, Michigan; Bronx, New York; Newark, New Jersey and many more. May 11th will be the set date for trial to begin. There will be more on your side with wavy 10 news."

They all had separated moving to different parts of California. They had no idea what would be next for them. All obtaining fake ID's except Joshua and mother Toni Malotti. Things were starting to look up somewhat. Joe had an idea. No one would be proud of what he had suggested but at this point it was do or die. The exchange would consist of trading time for money. The first step was finding the right people to participate in this plot who they could trust. They needed male and females to cover everyone's ass. Joe searched high and low through all less fortunate communities and offered them a large lump sum of money that no one would ever deny. The risk seemed to high but most people could care less about risk. They gave people's families tons of money to act in their place as the ones. Joe gave his word that he'd make their real identities disappear and he would get them out of this mess. Either that or he'd kill their family. Many people believed him. No one knew how he found solid people to help him out because he said that was his little secret to never tell.

Shai and Josh went to San Francisco, California. Shai found out she was pregnant and they were thrilled to be starting a family together. She was about seven months. Shai had money stashed away and decided to go legal by opening a shop called Mega Salon. A place to get your hair, nails, massages and everything in between done. She got it under Joshua's name of course. Josh kept doing his landscaping and towing and they were making a come up.

Givenchy and Monica had their baby and named her Alani Chanel Malotti. She wanted her baby to have her last name and Givenchy only agreed because she was so adamant about it. They moved to Los Angeles, California and Monica made use of her fake ID and decided to go back to school. While waiting for the school year to turn back around she was a bartender. Givenchy got side jobs with people doing roofing and flooring and they paid him under the table.

Cheyanne and Lyn got engaged. They wanted to go to City Hall but under fake ID's they thought better of it and decided they were still married at heart. Both parent sent them money and spoiled them so they didn't work much just volunteered places. Mostly hospitals, they resided in Beverly Hills, California.

Shayla and Deonte were living it up. Deonte's parents were filthy rich and made sure that they were okay. She didn't want to feel dependent on him so she got a day time job as a waiter and partied every night. They wanted to live while they were young but Deonte started to worry that she was just drowning her pain in alcohol. They had made quite the impression on San Diego, California.

Everything was starting to look up too bad  it's only because the sky was falling.

I have to end this. I may make a part two if I get enough views and votes. I'll be revising this story in the mean time and working on another piece. Thank you for all the help and support everyone 💖