Chapter 6

Holy Hell There Will Be

Cheyanne and Lyn had there room together and they were loving the view. Cheyanne was so excited to be out of the house she just knew this would be good for her.

"Girl I'm getting hungry let's grab a bite" Lyn said laying her suitcase on the bed and pulling off her leather jacket. "That was a long flight" she said flopping down on the bed.

"You ain't lying shit a shawty tired but let's go see what they got in the cafeteria downstairs" Cheyanne suggested as Lyn immediately agreed.

They both grabbed their knock off handbags and headed towards the cafeteria. "So I see you've got your eye on someone Lyn" she said turning her head to look at her.

"Girlll what you talking about" Lyn tried to play dumb twisting her long dark brown hair around her finger effortlessly as they stepped off the elevator.

"You know wha-" Cheyanne was cut off by screams. She pulled her mace and switchblade out the front of her purse. Lyn grabbed Cheyanne free hand and move towards the sound. They found girls beating some guy's ass.

They decided to mind their business before one of the girls began to talk to them. "Ay little shawty you got a light on you ma?" Taylor asked them. Cheyanne stared at the girl like every good cell in her head was lost.

"Yeah actually I do." Cheyanne and Lyn walked towards them as Cheyanne handed Taylor the lighter. Shai pulled out a pack of wraps and squatted down sitting on Desmond, the guy they had currently beat unconscious.

Lyn decided to speak up. "Yeah, we do but can we ask what that's about?" She said pointing towards Des. Shai shrugged and light the blunt sharply inhaling, sucking a large amount of air into her mouth and let Taylor explain.

"We caught him trying to rape some girl. So we beat his ass. He just so happened to go to sleep. We waiting on our peeps. Y'all wanna chill?" Taylor asked sitting on Desmond's head.

Out of nowhere Cheyanne and Lyn Ann started laughing uncontrollably. It was considered hysterical the way two girls who weren't over 5'4 could beat the hell out of a big brute ass nigga. It was now Shai and Taylor's turn to look confused.

"What's soo funny?" Shai said in a more offensive tone.

"How the hell did y'all little asses beat his big ass?" Cheyanne managed to say through her laughter. Shai and Taylor turned their heads to look down at him then joined the other girls in there laughter.

"Hell I don't even know yo" Taylor grabbed the blunt from Shai and inhaled the fumes accompanied by the French exhale. Cheyanne and Lyn say on the floor beside them as Taylor passed the blunt.

"Are y'all here on that little trip thing too?" Lyn asked as she pulled a bottle of lean out her purse unscrewing the cap taking a swig passing it to Shai.

"Yeah I thought it would be fun, where y'all from?" Shai asked as Desmond groaned starting to move a little. Cheyanne looked over at him while passing the blunt back to Taylor.

"Chicago, what about y'all?" Lyn replied chuckling at the way Shai slammed her knuckles against the side of Desmond's face. He went right back out like a light.

"The murder mitten. Detroit of course" Shai responded as her eyes lit up. Cameron, Givenchy, Jrue, Givenchy best friend, and Marcus, Cameron best friend, was standing before them.

"Who is this fool La'Shai?" Cameron asked looking down at them furiously. Little did he know Shai was getting turned on by his anger. She couldn't even speak.

"This the fool who tried to rape some girl. So we stomped this fool to sleep" Taylor said standing up off his limp body and helping Shai up who was currently sinking her teeth into her bottom lip staring at him like a piece of chocolate.

"Let's bag this nigga, but where Monica at?" Givenchy asked as he moved along with the other guys to pick the nigga up.

"They in the room that's where we finna go" Taylor said looking towards Cheyanne and Lyn. "Y'all rolling with us?" She asked and they shrugged.

"But uhhhh what's wrong with her?" Lyn asked in a curious tone tilting her head to the left staring at Shai, who didn't even notice.

Cameron smirked and lifted his head, since he was bent down staring at the dude. "La'Shai stop that and come here baby" She became alert and moved towards Cameron with the a quickness.

Cameron began to slowly stand up straight while spreading his arms out for a hug. She laid her head on his chest wrapping her arms around his waist. Cameron leaned his head down and whispered something into her ear to make her giggle then gasp.

"Can y'all get the hell on with that mushy shit with y'all gay ass, y'all know Shai really a man" Marcus said laughing hard as hell. Shai snapped her neck towards him giving him the death glare. He crumbled under her stare.

"Come on y'all before I fuck him up" Shai said still wrapped around Cameron. Cheyanne, Taylor and Lyn Ann all started walking back to the room. Shai lifted onto her tip toes and pressed her lips against Cameron's. He pulled her closer slipping his tongue in her mouth and she tried to suck on it.

Cameron pulled his head back grinning and slid his hands down from her waist to her butt and started to squeeze. "Thanks baby y'all better meet us at that restaurant don't be trying to skip out on us. And bring some guys for Cheyanne and Lyn they seem like good people." Shai said as she walked off back into their room.

She planned on having a good time on this trips with no concerns about drama. I bet she wish she could have saw into the future to know otherwise was coming her way.