Chapter 30

Everyone was either blowed out of their minds or drunk off their asses. Everyone except Monica but that was due to her pregnancy. She was eating everything in sight though. They all headed back to the house and Joe and Carter who were only high as gas, but still functional, took down the tents.

Givenchy was buzzed and high so he took the rest of the gifts back with him.  Shai was cross faded so Josh had to carry her back to the vacation rental.  He didn't partake in much he wanted to get drunk when they got to the house. 

Shayla and Deonte were singing falling all over each other. "You gone fall through every time a nigga call you that's why I ball how I ball when I spoil you!" They were literally yelling and then Shayla stopped to start twerking.  He smacked on her the ass a few times making it jiggle more while cheering her on. 

"GET YALL ASS IN THIS HOUSE" Mama Chanel was yelling from the back porch.  They giggled  grabbed each others hands and ran towards the house.

"Baaaabbyy I think I can walk now" Shai's words were so slurred he barely understood her. He laughed and told her no.  "Fuck you" She laughed and rolled her eyes twirling her hair. 

He sat her on the couch after entering the house and she slumped over wiggling in her chair. 

Mama and Nica and Big E claimed to be tired so they went straight to their rooms.  Monica was eating again and laughing at everyone as she sat on the couch with her burger.

"Where's my babies?" Marilyn asked stumbling next to Shai.  Everyone looked around and noticed Cheyanne and Lyn weren't there. 

"They went to get me an ice-cream" Monica quickly lied for them.  Truth was they were so tipsy and snuck off to have private time on the beach.  She quickly pulled out her phone and texted Lyn since she was more sober when they left. 

Lyn bring me back some ice-cream I saved your asses. 

She put her phone back down and finished her hamburger. "Shai you good?" Shai eyes were dancing around the room and she was mumbling incoherently.  She nodded very slowly.

"It's okay I got her crazy ass" Josh said right before she started throwing up on the floor in front of her. "Nevermind where's your mother? I told your ass stop mixing that light and dark" Josh fussed the entire time as he cleaned up her mess and took her upstairs to their room. He took off all her clothes, bathed her and even brushed her teeth before laying her down. 

Most of the time she was sleep or randomly waking up mumbling things and falling back to sleep.  He tied her hair back and placed her bonnet on her head.  He cleaned himself up and climbed right in the bed with her and held her until they were both fast asleep. 

"Mary! Girl you fine as shit" Joe couldn't quit chuckling.  Marilyn got up wrapping her arms around his neck and pressed her abdomen into his pelvic area.

"Well come show me" she whispered seductively in his ear. That was all it took for him to swoop her up and carry her away to the bedroom. 

Mama Chanel and Carter didn't get far.  They were waiting up for the girls but got restless and fell asleep on the couch. 

Givenchy was much better at controlling his high so he sat beside Monica propped her feet up and they watched a little television.

"So what's in the other bags? Everyone forgot about them cause they fucked up" Monica asked leaning her head on his shoulder. 

"Special stuff for y'all you'll just have to wait till morning to see" Givenchy wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close  before closing his eyes. "Where's your mom?"