Forgotten Friend Q&A

Hii! Omg Happy Birthdayy to me!!😂 But anyways, here is the Forgotten Friend Q&A!

Here are the questions:

Asked by sxdia__x :
1. Will you be writing a sequel?
2. Will you be writing another Hugfia story anytime soon?
3. Is there anyone else you ship, besides Sofia and Hugo?

Answer : To your first question, it was expected. And the answer, well, why wouldn't I? Haha I love writing stories, and I've always wanted to be a writer when I grow up. So that's a yes😉. But it will take me time to update because I am still working on it.

To your second question, since I love writing so much, I am going to write another HugFia fanfictions. I ship them both so bad. 🙈

And your last question, well I ship Hildegard and Zandar, but I do not know what their ship name is haha😁

Asked by : czarinafrancinecont
Will you write another HugFia Fanfic??

Answer : Yup, I will😉

Asked by : disneyprincessfan091
Are you waiting for the new episodes of Sofia the First to air? I don't want like to be alone. I mean I always wait for them. I even know the dates of airing. They're in Wikipedia.

Amswer : Omg I've always thought I was alone😂 Yes I do wait for new episodes of Sofia the First to air! I also see them in Wikipedia! Yayy! Haha😁

Asked by : LadyNoirShipper4eva
If you watch Sofia the First, what are your top 3 favorite episodes?

Answer : Almost all of the episodes in Sofia the first are all I love, but my top 3 favorite are 'The Flying Crown' , 'Lord of the Rink' , and 'The Secret Library' .

Asked by : tvliciousTvPotatoe
If you have a card that can make any relationship, what ship would you use on it?

Answer : The ship I would use is HugFia. (I'm sorry if I didn't answer other of your questions, because one of them is personal to answer, and the others ones can't be answered.)

Asked by : Anonymous
For : Sofia and Hugo
What is HugFia?

Hugo: I don't know. How about you, Sof?

Sofia: I don't k- wait.. Hug.. Fia.. Oh, oh!

Hugo: You what it means?

Sofia: Its our ship name. Hugo, Sofia, Hugfia.

Alright guys! Thats all the questions! Again, thanks so much for reading and voting! Don't forget, I still am going to write stories! And Happy Birthday to mee! Haha😁 If you want to ask more questions, comment, but don't take it too personal and ask a question that is related to the story or related to Sofia the First.
I love you all!

Love,
Shay