Irritated

Hugo's POV.

I was already in class. Amber and James came in, but I didn't see Sofia with them.

"Hey, Amber, where is Sofia?" I asked Amber.

"She did not sleep last night." Amber replied.

"Why? What happened?" I'm worried. I hope she is okay.

"I'd rather not talk about it." Amber said. Why won't she talk about it?

"I guess I'll just be by myself." I whispered. All of the sudden, Laila went beside me

"Hello, Prince Hugo!" Laila said flirting at me. Man, Axel was right. Laila really likes me.

"You can call me Hugo, Laila." I remarked. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Don't you mind if I sit beside you while Princess Sofia is gone?" She said.

"Uhh..." Before I could say no, she just cut me off and said, "Perfect! Now we get to spend time with each other!"

This is going to be a long day with Laila. I wish Sofia was here.

While class was going on, Laila kept talking and talking and I couldn't concentrate.

"Princess Laila, if you won't stop talking with Prince Hugo who has a hard time concentrating, I should let you sit beside Princess Jun." Miss Flora told Princess Laila. Finally she won't bother me.

"No, Miss Flora. I'll stop talking." Laila said. What the...

Lunch time came and Laila was still by my side. She was with me the whole morning and it's irritating me.