The Plan

"I know who else can help." Laila said.

"Who?" Amber asked.

"Mr. Wolowitz." Laila said.

"Who is he?" Zandar asked.

"Our sorcerer. He was the one who gave me the magic spell." Laila said.

Laila and the friends went to Mr. Wolowitz's lair. Laila then knocked on his door. Wolowitz then opened the door.

"Princess Laila, what a surprise!" Wolowitz said. "And why are there many of you?"

"Mr. Wolowitz, an act of true love can break the spell you gave me, right?" Laila said.

"Yes, princess. Why?" Wolowitz asked.

"Is there an easy way that can break the spell?" Laila asked.

"There is a book in the library." Wolowitz said.

"We saw it, but they are all hard to do." Clio complained.

"Have you seen the easiest way?" Wolowitz asked.

"Well, I saw an easy way: By showing him an album of pictures in it." Zandar said.

"But Sofia has never done that. She doesn't have pictures of her and Hugo." Amber stated.

"How about by getting Hugo from trouble and its up to Sofia to save him?" Hildegard asked.

"Woah, woah, woah! You are telling me to get my baby bro in danger?" Axel demanded.

"Well, Sofia can save him, Axel." Amber said.

"I think your princess friend is right, Axel."
Wolowitz said.

"Fine." Axel sighed.

"Do you kids need any help?" Wolowitz askes.

"No need, Mr. Wolowitz. But thanks." Laila said as she and the friends went back to the library.

"So, Laila. How are we going to get Hugo in trouble?" Maya asked.

"Ooh! I've got an idea!" Amber excalimed.

"What is it, Amber?" Laila asked.

"On a very steep mountain, we can let Hugo fall-" Axel interrupted Amber.

"There is no way I am letting Hugo fall from a very steep mountain." Axel demanded.

"I am not yet finished, Axel." Amber said. "We can let Hugo fall, but before he does, Sofia can save him by using a rope to grab on."

"Oh, alright." Axel said. "But where steep mountain?"

"I know where!" Hildegard said. "Mist Bowl Mountain."

"Oh, great idea, Hildegard!" Laila exclaimed.

"Wait, James told me that there is an ogre in that mountain. He told me that the ogre won't let you pass him until you solve a riddle." Zandar said.

"Don't worry, Zandar. It'll be fine." Amber said. "Besides, I've been there already."

"Alright that settles it." Laila said as she got a piece of paper and wrote the plan.

Meanwhile at the Kingdom of Zumaria, Vivian and Sofia were having a great time. Clover and Crackle were playing while the princesses were having fun.

As in Kuperlin, the friends were finished by 7:30 in the night.