Helping Hand

By the time Laila went back to her palace, she had a lot of thoughts in her mind on how to break the spell. She didn't know what to do, but she knew she needed help.

After classes, Hugo came to Laila. "Laila, do you want to come to my palace and have dinner?"

Laila thought about it for awhile, and she got an idea. "Sure, Hugo." Laila then went with Hugo to the coach and flew to Albuquerque palace.

Laila went to Hugo's room, then all of the sudden, Axel came in. "Hello, Princess Laila. What brings you here?"

"Oh, Hugo invited me for dinner." Laila said. Axel was surprised.

"Hugo, didn't you tell mom and dad about Laila coming to have dinner here?" Axel asked.

"Uhhh... Not yet." Hugo said. "But I will." Hugo then left his room. It leaves Axel and Laila behind. Laila then did her plan.

"Axel, do you have a minute?" Laila asked Axel kindly.

"Sure, Laila." Axel said. "What is it?"

"Y-you might freak out a little, but please promise me not to tell anyone, including Hugo." Laila said nervously.

"Sure. What is it?" Axel asked.

"H-hugo is under a... A spell." Laila said. Axel was shocked.

"What?!" Axel screamed.

"Ssshh!" Laila shushed Axel.

"You casted a spell on him?" Axel quietly yelled.

"Yes, I did. And I'm really sorry." Laila said.

"Well, you should be. Sofia is hurt, she is losing a best friend." Axel said.

"I know, I know. But please listen to me.I know the way to break the spell." Laila said.

"How?" Axel asked.

"Act of true love can break the spell." Laila said.

"So you are telling me I should help you in order to break the spell?" Axel crossed his arms.

"Don't you want to make Sofia happy or not?" Laila said.

"I do. Fine, I'll help you." Axel said.

"Good. But be happy because not only you will help." Laila stated.

Hugo then went back to his room and said, "Laila, my parents said you may have dinner here."

"Thanks." Laila said.

It was time for dinner. They all were talking except Laila.

After dinner, it was time for Laila to go home. Before she was going to her flying coach, Axek went up to her.

"Laila, when will we start breaking the spell?" Axel asked.

"I was thinking you'd go to my castle tomorrow. The others will be there." Laila said.

"Alright." Axel said. Laila then went to her flying coach and went back to Kuperlin.

The next day, Laila went to Royal Prep and she saw Sofia's friends without Sofia with them. She thought she needed them to help break the spell.

Laila went up to them. "H-hi.. I know you guys aren't happy to see me, but I need your help.."

"Help with what?" Hildegard asked crossing her arms.

"Before I need your help, I wanna ask you guys if you want Sofia to feel better?" Laila said neevously.

"Of course we do want to make her feel better." Clio said.