Remembered

Sofia was awaken by her maids. Sofia then changed into her purple lilac gown. She then went to eat Chocolate Chip Pancakes for breakfast. She was the first one to finish her breakfast.

Sofia went back to her room, then her animal friends came in.

"Where are you going, Sof?" Clover asked.

"I am going to Albuquerque to this album to Hugo." Sofia said as she showed Clover the album. "Want to come?"

"Sure, princess." Clover said as he hopped in Sofia's bag.

As Sofia was going out, Amber and James came in front of her. She wasn't happy to see them both.

"Sof, where are you going?" James asked.

"I-it does not matter." Sofia said as she walked pass them. She then went to her flying coach.

"Coachmen, to Albuquerque palace." Sofia said.

"Of course, your majesty." The coachmen said. After a few minutes, they were already in Albuquerque.

As Sofia knocked the palace gates, she saw King Garrick. Hugo and Axel's father.

"Oh, Princess Sofia! What brings you here?" King Garrick asked.

"I came here to see Hugo, your Majesty." Sofia replied.

"He isn't here yet, princess. He went flying with Electra. But you may wait for him inside." King Garrick said with a smile.

"Thank you, King Garrick." Sofia said curtseying. As she went in, Axel saw Sofia.

"S-Sofia?" Axel said.

"Hi, Axel." Sofia greeted Axel.

"Axel, why don't you bring Sofia to Hugo's room." Garrick said.

"Of course, father." Axel said as he led Sofia to Hugo's room. Before Axel left Hugo's room, he asked Sofia, "Sofia, are you mad at me? About yesterday?"

"I am not mad at you, Axel." Sofia said. "I am mad at Laila and my sister and brother."

"I'm sorry." Axel said. "What did you come here for anyway?"

"I came to give this to Hugo." Sofia said as she showed Axel the album. Axel was surprised. "Amber was wrong. Sofia did have an album of pictures of her and Hugo." Axel thought.

"Sofia, you should give that album to Hugo. It will break the spell." Axel said.

"I hope.. How did you know anyway?" Sofia asked.

"I just guessed.." Axel said.

All of the sudden, Hugo came in his room.

"Sofia? Axel?" Hugo asked.

"Hey, baby bro." Axel said.

"Hi, Hugo." Sofia said.

"H-Hi, Sofia. What brings you here?" Hugo asked trying not to be mean since he knows he was under a spell.

"I came to give this to you." Sofia said as she gave the album to Hugo.

"T-Thanks, Sofia." Hugo said.

"No problem, Hugo." Sofia said. "I gotta go now." Sofia then left Albuquerque.

"Baby bro, why did you become nice to Sofia when she came here?" Axel asked.

"Its nothing." Hugo said as he was scanning a few pages in the album. He saw a picture of he and Sofia holding the crown when they won the Flying Crown. He then saw 12 pictures both of them ice dancing. Hugo is starting to remember about being friends with Sofia.

As he scanned the last page, he saw the two of them dancing in the Royal Prep Ball. He then let ot a big gasp.

"Baby bro, you alright?" Axel asked.

"I... I.." Hugo couldn't say it. He completely remembered about being friends with Sofia. He couldn't believe Laila would cast a spell on him.

"You what?" Axel asked.

"I remember Sof.." Hugo said sadly.

"Its obvious baby bro. She just came here awhile ago." Axel said.

"No, no. I didn't mean that. I meant.. I remember she was my friend.. The spe-" Axel interrupted Hugo.

"The spell is broken! The spell is broken!" Axel happily jumped up and down like a kid.

"H-How can I apologize?" Hugo sadly asked.

"We can go to Enchancia and talk to her." Axel suggested.

"Sure.." Hugo said. He felt bad for treating Sofia in a bad way.

Axel and Hugo were on there way to Enchancia. Hugo was upset. Axel felt bad for him.

The princes were already in Enchancia. As they got off their coach, they saw Amber, Hildegard, and Clio having a tea party.

"Hugo?" Amber asked. "What are you doing here?"

"I-I came to see Sofia." Hugo said.

"Why?" Clio asked.

"The spell is broken! Is it?" Hildegard exclaimed.

"Y-Yes it is." Hugo said.

"Finally!" Amber exclaimed. "Sofia is in her room."

"Alright." Hugo said as he was going in the palace. James then appeared in front of him.

"Hugo?" James asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Again, I am going to see Sofia. Yes the spell on me is broken." Hugo said.

"Brilliant!" James exclaimed.

Hugo then knocked on the door of Sofia's room.

"Come in." Sofia said. Hugo opened the door and he saw Sofia sitting on her bed reading a book.

"H-Hugo?" Sofia asked as she stood up. Hugo didn't say anything, but he came to her and hugged her. Sofia was surprised, but still she hugged him back. Sofia then realized the spell is broken.

"Sof, I missed you." Hugo said.

"I missed you too, Hugo." Sofia said. Little did they know, Amber, Hildegard, Clio, and James were watching. They couldn't help it but smile.

Now everyone is Happy ❤️