Magic Spell

After classes, Laila went back to her palace and went to their royal sorcerer, Mr. Wolowitz.

Laila went to his door and knocked. Then the door opened.

"Oh, Princess Laila! What brings you here?" Mr. Wolowitz asked Laila. Laila didn't answer, instead, she went inside the sorcerer's lair.

"Mr. Wolowitz, do you have a magic spell that can let someone forget their best friend?" Laila asked.

Mr. Wolowitz was schocked to hear this. He really did have a magic spell like that, but he is confused why Laila needs it.

"Why do you need that, princess?" Wolowitz asked.

"I just need it!" Laila rudely snapped.

"Fine." Mr. Wolowitz said. Unlike Mr. Cedric, Mr. Wolowitz is a kind sorcerer and never tricks.

"Here you go." Wolowitz said as he handed Laila a small bag of dust. "Sprinkle it on someone's face and then he will never forget his or her best friend."

"Thanks so much, Mr. Wolowitz." Laila said. But then she needed to know one thing.

"Mr. Wolowitz, what can break the spell?" Laila asked.

"An act of true love can break the spell." Wolowitz said.

"Oh, okay. Thanks again." Laila said as she went out of Wolowitz's lair.

"Oh, I really hope that princess Laila will use that spell very well." Wolowitz thought.