Get to know each other Better

Meanwhile at Kuperlin, Laila decided to cast a spell on Hugo. But before she could do the spell, she needs to know Sofia and Hugo better.

The next day, Laila was looking for Sofia and Hugo until she found them talking. She was so jealous, but she decided to keep it.

"Hey, Sofia and Hugo!" Laila said. Hugo and Sofia were not happy to see her because of the incident last night,

"What do you want, Laila?" Hugo asked rolling his eyes.

"I want to apologize." Laila said faking. "Sofia, I'm sorry I let you slid."

"Well, you've embarrassd me in front of a lot of people." Sofia frowned. "But its alright. I forgive you."

"Really?! Oh thank you so much, Sofia!" Laila fakely (I don't know if that's a word😁) exclaimed. "Maybe we can get to know each other better!"

Hugo and Sofia looked at each other then looked back at Laila.

"Uhh.. Sure?" Hugo said scratching his neck. Sofia was confused why Laila was like this, but she was happy that they were getting along.

As for Laila, she was faking. The important question she needs to know is when they met.

"So, how did you two meet?" Laila curiously asked.

"Oh, we went of to a bad start." Sofia chuckled. Sofia and Hugo then told Laila about how they met and how they were paired in the Flying Crown.

"Wow that's cool!" Laila said, faking.

"And Hugo also went for ice dancing." Sofia exclaimed.

"I thought ice dancing was only for girls?" Laila said.

"It can be for anyone who wants to try." Sofia said.

Laila already heard enough so she said, "Lets go to class now. We don't want to be late."

"Okay." Sofia and Hugo said together.