A Little Company

Hugo's POV.

I saw Amber with Hildegard and Clio. I went up to them and said, "Amber, do you have a minute?"

"Is it about Sofia?" Hildegard said with a smirk. How in the world do they know I have a thing for Sofia?

"Sure, Hugo. What is it?" Amber asked.

"Is it okay if I keep Sofia company after school?" I said. The trio were having smirks at me until Amber said, "Of course, Hugo! Sofia would LOVE that!"

"Great! Thanks." I said.

After lunch, we went back to class. Laila isn't my seatmate anymore, but Vivian is. One of Sofia's best friends.

"So, Hugo, I heard you are going to keep Sofia company after school." Vivan told me with a smirk. I was surprised at this.

"Y-yeah.. How did you know?" I asked.

"Amber told me. That's so sweet of you to keep Sofia company." Vivian smiled at me. I gave her a confused look.

Classes are finally done, Laila went up to me.

"Hi Hugo! Wanna go to my castle and have sum fun, fun, FUN!" Ugh Laila is a flirt! Then Amber came.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Laila. He is going to Enchancia to see Sofia." Amber said giving Laila a mischievous smirk.

"Why does Hugo need to see Sofia?" Laila snapped.

"Because he wants to. Do you have a problem with that?" Amber said. Okay I want to let this stop.

"Okay, girls. Amber, let's just go to Enchancia, and Laila, we'll see you tomorrow." I said. Finally, I went to the coach with Amber and James.

Sofia's POV.

I have been relaxed today it was fun being with Clover, Mia, Robin, and Wattnor.

Suddenly, I heard someone knocking.

"Come in." I said. I saw Amber and James with... Hugo?

"Hey, Sof. How you feeling?" James asked me.

"I'm fine, James." I replied.

"Hi, Princess." Hugo smiled at me. Omg his smile looks so cute.

"Hi, Hugo. What brings you here?" I asked him.

"Well, you're alone. I was thinking if you need company." Hugo smiled at me. I blushed as red as rose.

"Oh.. Uhh... Thanks, Hugo." I said smiling at him.

Amber and James smirked at me. "We are just going to leave you two alone." Amber said as she and James went out of my room.

It was then an awkward silence with me and Hugo.

"So, Sofia... Why didn't you sleep last night anyway?" Hugo asked me. I wasn't expecting that question and I don't want to tell him because of the new princess flirting with him.

"I.. Uhh... I was overthinking." I said nervously. "How was school anyway?"

"It was horrible in the morning because Laila got to sit with me." He said. "But it all went well in the afternoon because she isn't my seatmate."

"Oh.. So who was your seatmate then?" I asked.

"Your best friend, Vivian." Hugo said. Wow good for him.

We both were having fun and we talked and talked.

Before Hugo was about to leave, he reminded me and said, "Sof, 2 days before the Royal Ball. Can't wait to see you." Oh yeah I forgot about the ball.. I really should get ready. Good thing its still Wednesday today.

"Oh, okay, Hugo." I smiled. "See you tomorrow."

He waved at me and went to his flying coach.

When I was going back to my room, Amber and James were in front of me.

"So, Sofia, how was you and Hugo?" Amber asked.

"Oh, it was fun!" I said. "I can't wait for the Royal Ball!"

Amber and James giggled then I giggled too.