New Princess at Royal Prep

It was a beautiful sunny day at Royal Prep and things were getting great.

Sofia and Hugo were in the library reading books.

Hugo looked at Sofia and saw the she had glassy eyes but Sofia tried to keep her tears.

"Sof, are you crying?" Hugo asked in concern. Hugo could tell that Sofia wanted to cry but she kept her tears. He thought it was because of the book she was reading.

"What? No, no I am not crying.. What makes you think I am?" Sofia nervously laughed.

"You have glassy eyes but I think your keeping your tears." Hugo said. "Is it because of the book you are reading?"

"I guess.." Sofia sighed. "I am reading 'Forgotten Friend' ."

"Well, Sof, its just a story." Hugo smiled. "Besides, that story won't ever be like our story."

Sofia felt better and hugged Hugo. "Thanks, Hugo. You really are a best friend."

"No problem, Sofia." Hugo winked at her. It made Sofia blushed a little.

Suddenly the bell rang. It was time for class.

Sofia and Hugo got up and went to class. They sat together as usual.

"Good morning, class." Flora greeted. "We have an announcement. We have a new princess coming and I want you all to feel her welcome."

The new princess came in and introduced herself.

"Hi. I am Princess Laila of Kuperlin." She said curtseying.

"Good morning." The Prince and Princesses greeted Princess Laila.

"Princess Laila, why don't you go sit next to Princess Amber there on the second row left side?" Fauna suggested.

"Its a pleasure." Laila said.

As soon as Laila got to her seat, Princess Amber greeted, "Hi Princess Laila! I am Princess Amber of Enchancia." Amber said with a smile.

"Nice meeting you, Princess Amber." Laila said with a smile.

"You can call me Amber. And by the way, you are going to LOVE it here in Royal Prep. By the way you may eat lunch with me and the other princesses. Amber said.

"Sure." Laila said. Then she looked at Hugo. She started to fall in love. "Who is that prince there on the first row right side?"

"Oh, he is Prince Hugo." Amber said.

Laila started looking at Hugo. Laila saw how handsome Hugo was, but her daydream was shattered when she saw Sofia with Hugo enjoying their moment together.

"Who is that girl with him?" Laila curiously asked.

"Oh she is Sofia. My sister." Amber replied.

"Were they two been like a couple?" Laila asked. She was curious again.

"Them? No they are just best friends." Amber said. But Amber needed to keep her sisters secret to her that Sofia has a little crush on Hugo.

"Well good." Laila smiled.

Amber did not understand why Laila was like that but she just said an 'Okay' awkwardly.

Amber had a bad feeling about the new princess.