It's here! (The spinoff)

Yesyesyesyessss!!!!

Your eyes are not deceiving you. I actually did it T_T and I uploaded the prologue and the first chapter of 'That Royal Love Child' in celebration of TRBA hitting 60k reads!!! Omfffffff that's crazy and I love you all so much for reading! Check the external link for the story if you're too lazy to go look on my profile :)

I hope you enjoy TRLC as more (or even more than) you enjoyed this :D  here's the summary.

  Once upon a time-about eighteen years ago-a waitress fell in love with a king at a state dinner, his wife was not present but he certainly was. He promised her the world and more, his little fling, even extended his stay. But, alas as all good things do, it came to an end. Forbidden romances. State dinners. Unforgettable escapades. However, all great things leave their irremovable mark and to this day they still couldn't get rid of me.

 -- 

 In which the royal love child becomes the crown princess and world starts tilting from common sense.Julinha Irena Baas-Eucalyptus, Half sister of Nicola Astrid Eucalyptus and new found heir to the Amarilian throne is in a bind. Nicola is engaged to Keller Espen Gladiole, crown prince of Bolous, meaning that Julinha is now the crown princess. 

Meaning that Julinha can't get away with her crap that easily. Meaning that her inappropriate crush is now borderline forbidden. But hey, if Nicola can get away with shutting down one of the most politically pertinent engagements of the decade then what's the big deal? It's just a little crush developed by a little royal love child. 

Love always,
❤️