Copyrights

Copyright ©cheeky_gurl 

All rights reserved 
This story “That royal Bad Ass” was published in the year 2013 and is copyrighted under the Copyright Designs and patterns act 1988. This includes all chapters, prologues, epilogues, sequels and associated content written by the author including teasers and blog site content and social networks. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of the work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. Any links, images, brand names or otherwise copyrighted material is not my own, and is not covered by my copyright. No copyright infringement intended. 

have a nice day! :)

Thanks AwceyTheMer for the banner/cover at the side :)

 Shameless selfadvert:

I am entering my other story 'Dawn' the Wattys and I would really appreciated it if you guys check it out and support and also share it with your friends or on twitter (#wattys2014). Here's the prologue if you're interested: the link is in the 'external link'

Her name was dawn.

 And like the morning she promised new beginnings and hope.

 She was bright, pure and blindingly beautiful as the sunrise itself. She sang like the birds did, even if she had a few rainclouds, she didn't let it get the best of her, she carried on with the promises she brought.

  Everyday has its end when the light slowly fades leaving nothing but darkness.

 Who am I? I'm not important.

 Dawn is.

  This is her story.

This was her rise.