QUESTION?????

Heyyyyyyyy you awesome people who tolerate my shit way too much! :D How's it going? Haha anyway I have a few questions regarding the spin off book I want to write... pleasepleasepleaseeee answer me so I can start organising (to start writing) this as soon as possible because my exams are wrapping up and I really want to get this done along with a couple of other stuff over the summer! (As in I'm going to get a job... boohoo adulthood sucks :() and yeah just answer in line or if you're on your p.c  you can just comment the question number with your answer(s):

1. I was thinking about doing a spin off (relating to Julinha) but I don't know where to start it from. I was thinking about starting before the ending of this book and also about starting four years in the future when she's 18 and graduated from high school... Which idea is better? Or should I do both in two separate books? 

2. Was this first book too short? Should I make the others longer?

3. What type of characters do you like to read about? (Want to keep this as diverse as possible :) Leave some hints regarding love interests (race and nationality wise as well)

4. Idk what to ask I'm just rambling lol

5. Should I do other random books based in my made up contries? Should I just turn this into a series (of totally unrelated books that you don't have to read the others for?) and name it something like 'The Canturanian Dolls' (that's horrible... I'll work on that... I'm terrible with names... T_T)

Yeahhhhhh I think that's it! Thanks so much for reading this book and yeah... (gosh I'm so awkward...) look out for more stuff in June! :D (don't forget to answer my questions plsss)

Lovelovelove,

Your creepy stalker ♥

P.S that song is totally unrelated but I love it so yeah you can give it a listen because that's what we are... wild things ♥ (ooooh that can be our thing! And it can be the name of our series!! :O) lol I'm gone fr now... I have math exams all day tomorrow and my dumbass hasn't started cramming yet...